DVD Aficionado

Tools    

Thanks, PM sent.

Big thanks to the volunteers so far. SC's been an absolute disc-adding machine. I've made a decent dent in my own collection and will probably do a few dozen today.

Anybody else who wants to volunteer and add their DVDs to Yoda's future movie collection project should do so IMMEDIATELY because I'm telling you, adding all these movies, just between him and me and I think DexterRiley, is MADNESS. Madness!

So, please -- if you've got a massive DVD collection, or even a small one, please speak up now and help Yoda out with what he's getting together. It is NEEDED. Thank you.

Big Breasts to convince/hypnotize people into adding their DVDs.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I have tomorrow off, I've only done a few so far, but I hope to go through my collection.

Suspect's Reviews

That'd be awesome.

Big thanks to those who have helped so far. And yeah, I'll echo Jason's call for a few more volunteers. It really does make a big difference. It's a very ambitious project and I'm putting a whole mess of time into it, and I've even been talking to another developer about working on the site together (he's been trying to develop something similar for a few years now).

And of course, anyone willing to give it a try is under no obligation to do their entire collection. I do hope a few more MoFos will give it a go, though.

I did a few about a week back before losing my Internet (moving house) and each one takes about 20 minutes on my phone's 3G. So I've not given up, just waiting to get back online before continuing so I can add more efficiently.

P.S. Maybe creating a more visible thread will get more volunteers? Seems like this one gets a little lost after a while, and the title doesn't give any hints at what's going on either.

No, no, no, no. Don't spend 20 minutes doing one movie on your phone. You're wasting your time that way.

Yeah, definitely, please don't do it on your phone. I feel terrible knowing that. Wait until you can do it comfortably and quickly.

I'll see about putting up an official announcement soon. I've been easing into this, but I'm starting to ramp up the amount of time I'm putting into it so a more formal request will probably follow next week. Good call.

Next week? You could have a lot of movies done by next week if everyone heard a request now. You must tease them with something, Yoda. Tease them and get them to help you with this AMAZING opportunity.

You hear that, people? Shameless rep incentives for rote work.

And as admin, I'll give 10 billion rep points to everyone who uploads even one piece of box art*.

*Must be over 180 to enter. Void in reality.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I'd have done more as of this writing, but have lost sense of time and space.....

no idea what happened

Big Breasts to convince/hypnotize people into adding their DVDs.