Happy Birthday, MovieGal!

Tools    

MG Loves Madly, as you know, and I happen to be on the hannibal speed dial so voila, inbuilt comfort factor for MGon her birthday. Thanks Cam.
lol

for me to watch a movie where they r*** a woman and then proceed to eat her.. would not be uncalled for...

I think some here were a bit scared of me..
Hope you two are best friends coz you are both great people that should be listened to more

Hope you two are best friends coz you are both great people that should be listened to more
People could give a **** about me Cam. Nice for you to say but still.. I have a lot of haters here.. and you know what they say?

F**k the Haters!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
MG has introduced me to some great movies and more importantly, she's my sister Madly fan, so yeah, I regard her as a friend.

People could give a **** about me Cam. Nice for you to say but still.. I have a lot of haters here.. and you know what they say?

F**k the Haters!
MG has introduced me to some great movies and more importantly, she's my sister Madly fan, so yeah, I regard her as a friend.
Exactly. Big fan of both of youz

My motto in life

"If you don't like me, that's not my problem. I'm not changing who I am for anyone!"

Exactly. Big fan of both of youz
I'm a fan of both of ewes as well. Let's chugalug with the birthday vibes.

I'm a music loving, film loving, comic book nut who enjoys reading things that interest me, and if people dont like me I dont care..

1. Most music genres except for Rap, Hip Hop and Pop... I love foreign music as much as North American music.
2 Love every genre of cinema except American comedy
3. Im an x-treme Marvel fan especially X-Men and Guardians of the Galaxy.
4. I read cute comics like Lenore, The Cute Little Dead Girl and MouseGuard
5. I enjoy cute things like Hello Kitty and BB-8 but enjoy Gothic dark things as well.
6. I write poetry and my own fairytales and such.
7. Im a huge astronomy geek - M45 is my favvvvvorrriiitte Night Object.
8. I love to read... will read whatever interests me.
9. and Im 51 years old!

(I could go on .... )

I'm a fan of both of ewes as well. Let's chugalug with the birthday vibes.
Sorry, i really don't mean to be condescending if that's the problem.

You and MG have both been straightforward and genuine, i really appreciate it as i know it's easy to do otherwise.

You (Dani) and Moviegal's last few posts have genuinely meant a lot to me, thanks .

Happy Bday old friend, hope you have a wonderful day!
Thank you my old movie watching buddy... we had some great times... I do miss you!

Sorry, i really don't mean to be condescending if that's the problem.

You and MG have both been straightforward and genuine, i really appreciate it as i know it's easy to do otherwise.

You (Dani) and Moviegal's last few posts have genuinely meant a lot to me, thanks .
Oh you werent condescending. Do you mean when I said 'ewes'?I just say that because I'm aussie, living in the land of sheep. I was joining in with the fun. All is good.

And thanks a lot for saying that. It's totally reciprocated, Camo. And thanks for your help the other day. Genuinely appreciated.

Oh you werent condescending. Do you mean when I said 'ewes'?I just say that because I'm aussie, living in the land of sheep. I was joining in with the fun. All is good.T

And thanks a lot for saying that. It's totally reciprocated, Camo. And thanks for your help the other day. Genuinely appreciated.
I'm really into this for some reason:

Think you may agree with me there, or not, who cares!

Thanks for listening to me Dani even if we both agree i'm talking nonsense you've still stuck around with my nonsense