I'm new

Tools    

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site and pretty new to the world of film. I'm looking forward to watching the Oscars on Sunday and hopefully I was correct in some of my choices.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Good morning, Novice. I kinda dig that name. You should pick up a lot a good movie ideas from this place. I know I have. =)

Welcome to the MoFo!
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

Welcome to the site. Hope you like it here.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
So in a couple of years when you're no longer a novice, will you change your nick to something like AdvancedFilmBuff?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome!

Good luck with your Oscar picks!

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I LEURVE these peoples!!!!!!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear