2004 MoFo Awards Winners!

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
I've stolen all the awards for myself since nobody was watching.

history *is* moralizing
BRAVO to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arresting your development
You better watch out. Henry the kid will eat your avatar!

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah

Dream Interpreting MoFo Award
goes to Zeiken, for his hard work and dedication to figuring out what the heck's going on in our heads!
Wow....what can i say...this was so unexpected....Man. I didnt have a speech prepared or anything....Uh...I would like to thank all the MANY MANY dream interpreters on MoFo's, for sucking more than me.

I would just like to thank my publisict Marcy, my agents Tim and Dan, uh...God, you da light of my life, Dogg!
Lets see, my parents, my 3rd grade geography teacher, Mr O'Hanson who sells newspapers across the street, Morris Day, All the lovely people at Enron, and of course, all of you f***ed up MoFo's for sharing with me your drug induced dreams and visions.

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
[center]The Golden Quill

is hereby presented to those MoFos who have started enduring threads that have garnered high numbers of posts and killed thousands and thousands of minutes!

sadesdrk - "Ups & Downs of Your Day": 3180
sadesdrk - "What Are You Listening to While You're Mofo-in' It?": 993 posts

sadesdrk - "The Joke Thread": 785 posts
Oh yea! I have three of them! Of course I'm giving myself away with this post but truly it feels good to get some nods my way. You'll have to ask Yods, but I think the picture thread was my idea too...can't remember.

I See You When You're Sleeping
How come nobody has thanked me? I did play a big part in this thing. I was co-voter.

My votes count.

Beware of the goat people.

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by MinionTV
How come nobody has thanked me?

Beware of the goat people.
My God, thank you, Thank you for the warning! I think we have enough time people...stay calm....STAY CALM.....

RUN! RUN FOR YOUR MEASLY LIVES! GRAB AS MUCH CHEESE AS YOU CAN MUSTER AND RUN!!

My life isn't written very well.
Thank you my baby Minion!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

And this is my BOOMstick!
THANK YOU'S
Starrdarcy - germinal concept and getting the ball rolling. This event would not have happened if not for her energy and enthusiasm!
Starrdacy is a she? Now I'm scared...

I bet starrdacy is a hotty.

Someone pass this note to her...
"Do you want to go out with me? Check one: Yes - No"
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

i'm here to clear a few things - I'm a male, with that said, perhaps i should change my username.