2004 MoFo Awards Winners!

Tools    

Randomly visiting for now
This was a cool idea and it worked out well, good work Mofo's. Keep on keepin on.

loved this idea, can't wait till it gets bigger and grander, pretty well satisfied with the results, thx all who participated

there's a frog in my snake oil
Yay, i lost the best-use-of-emoticons award Thank goodness for common sense .

Nice presentation guys. OG-, beware, your film breakthrough may have to be as an awards presentor. Or perhaps Silver might film his own messy revenge on you .

My life isn't written very well.
Gg, it's your words that I look at, not your emoticons...ahhh!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Lets put a smile on that block
Aww Shucks, i feel like the oceans have shrank and dried to shrivelled, scorched bits of mud and all our countries have collided together, causing catastrophic earthquakes and volcanoes suffocating the Earth as we are ALL brought closer by this wonderful event. Thankyou and Well Done to All

*Group Hug!*

(Um, i am aware of the stench so just hold your breath ok?)

Congratulations everyone! I am in full agreement with all the winners, although I think that we should have special award-giver awards, you know special claps for the people who made the awards happen.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Welllllll, funny you should say that, Glitter.
I'd like to open this thread up to a free-for-all of awards.
Anyone who knows anyone who ought to get an award for something good, please feel free to post it here. I have a couple I'm going to put on here.

Oh oh fun fun fun fun fun!!! I am off to merriam-webster.com for some colorful adjectives and superlatives!

Most Inviting Poster

I am sure that somebody will come out and make some dirty joke out of this, but really Aniko you have to be the most inviting poster on this site. Your always in the introduction thread, immersing new guests with your warmth and inquisitive questionairres.

More to come. . .unlike the nominations thread I don't have a time limit on my awards and can put as much thought into them as I want.

Most Reassuring Poster
Nebbit is like the mom and pop store that never changes, but always reminds you that there is still hope. Thank you nebs for always being around to comfort and reassure.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Sexiest Avatar goes to me, thanks to Chris and the friendly wager.

Mr. Confidence Award
OG-, don't know too well, but your confidence is quite astounding. On any other person it would probably make them look like a huge dick (not saying you aren't), but it works for you. Everytime I read your posts I am reminded of this quote from-somewhere-forgot-where: "Sometimes I wish I could be you, just so I could be friends with me." This is all in a good way, by the way.

Most Heartening Poster
Susan, your posts always do nothing but cheer thinsg up. Thanks for being a star smilie face among the many smiles we have here.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by allthatglitters
Mr. Confidence Award
OG-, don't know too well, but your confidence is quite astounding. On any other person it would probably make them look like a huge dick (not saying you aren't), but it works for you. Everytime I read your posts I am reminded of this quote from-somewhere-forgot-where: "Sometimes I wish I could be you, just so I could be friends with me." This is all in a good way, by the way.
Well thank you very much, I think that is one of the best compliments I've ever recieved.