Music

Tools    

Billie Jean is NOT my lover
She's just a girl who says that I am the one!
But the kid is not my son!

Just b/c MJ has the best-selling record ever doesn't mean it's any good. It means either: 1) it's good (which I happen to belive it's not), 2)he has a gosh darn whole lotta friends, or 3) the record-buying public has been seriously misled by some national DJs who have nothing better to do than spin his sorry records morning, noon, and night. Not to mention the endless Hard Copy stories about him that keep his celebrity alive.

And by the way, if I were to actually have cow, you should properly address me, Commish. "Don't have a cow, woman" would suffice!
[Edited by dillane on 07-05-2001]

Please go back and edit your post -- I'd rather you not use that language. General rule: if it can't be said on network television, it can't be said here.

No, selling a lot does not make it good -- which is, obviously, why I did not claim it did. But hey, if over 60 million like his music enough to buy his album, and you don't, well, that must tell you something. No one can tell you what you like, but it should at least tell you he has TALENT.

Sorry bout the language...Everyone else is doing it why can't I? Is it b/c I'm a girl. I see.

I don't watch network tv.

Everyone else? Wha? I don't allow ANYONE to say g****mn, s**t, of f**ck. I don't watch much network TV either, but I figure that most people do, and so it's a good general guide, though it's obviously subject to change.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally posted by MFalkawein
[b]I live and die for incubus, I also like limp bizkit, I like a little rap too, and why don't you like limp bizkit, OG?B]
Incubus good, Limp Bizkit bad. They have no orginal music. Wes is cool. He's cool in interviews, and hes above average at what he does, but not great. Fred Durst doesn't really have much talent, and all of D.J. Lethal's skill died with House of Pain.

Thats why I didn't like Limp Bizkit before I saw their new video. Now I hate them for a completely different reason. They ripped off Tool flat out. Freckin Tool Wannabes they are!! They tried to make an edgy, off the wall, never before seen music video. They put crappy random **** in it, unlike in Tool where it fits the video. They use crappy animation instead of the claymation that Tool uses in every one of their videos. Then they throw in a bunch of guys who look just like the lovers in Schism. Pure crap. If your gonna rip off Tool, do more than a halfassed job at it.