Battlebots

Tools    

Battlebots is the best. I haven't watched it in a while, haven't remembered. I remember shows that are on everyday but not every week.

I saw an episode recently. Anyone else see this one guy who makes all the cool looking, but ineffective bots? He made a giant metal spider-looking one, and a weird snake.

Those two are far and away the two coolest in the entire history of the show on Comedy Central, but they both lost badly! His latest looks cool, and pulled out a solid victory last time - finally, some substance.

Radioactive Spider Blood
The best one has to be Grendel. Any robot with a foot long spike connected with a garage door spring has to rock!

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Disector RULES!! I hadn't seen this show in a while, so I had never seen this bot before, but lucky caught its last two fights. Gotta love that last fight!

it's called robot wars over here. the 4th series just finished, chaos2 won.

Yup, I saw Robot Wars awhile ago - ugh, I hate the Brit shows. I guess Comedy Central either stole the idea, or paid them some royalties to start their own.

Having seen both, Battlebots is much better: much funnier, for one.

yeh it does suck over here, especially that g*d d**n commentator, everything he says makes me wanna tear his lungs out!

Well, it looks like Spaz is the new middle weight champion.

Did anyone see the super-heavy weight rumble? Toro really dominated in that one.