Tv shows you wish WERE cancelled

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I figured there has to be just as many shows out there that you wish were cancelled with the ones that weren't.

Here's a few to start this off:
Murder in Small Town X
Big Brother 2
Any FOX show having to do with Wild Videos
TV Funhouse

There's just a few, I'm sure i'll be posting many more.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I like Murder in Small Town X...it's not cheap reality crap -- it's interesting, clever, suspenseful, and it draws you in. I love a good mystery.

I agree on Big Brother, for the most part. I take interest in it from time to time, but never seem to get really into it. I like Fear Factor, but I hope shows like Temptation Island, Boot Camp, and Love Cruise are all cancelled as soon as possible.

MovieForums Extra
BIG BROTHER!! They're having a Celebrity Big Brother over here now, as if the regular one wasn't bad enough!! Cancel the whole lot, I say!

Anything with Bill O'Rielly or whatever his name is in it.
Fox Factor? Whatever that crap is called.

Don't even start -- O'Reilly is the man. He's a TRUE independent (not someone who just says he is), and he grills everyone on the show. He doesn't coddle anyone, and he has people to the far left, or far right, on his show whenever they agree to.

Right on...I love the fact that a lot of shows on Fox News read viewer mail/email aloud, and reply sometimes. It can be pretty hilarious -- Neil Cavuto almost always cracks up when someone makes fun of him. You can even hear the cameraman/men laughing at it.

I wish they never would have cancelled...

Hey Dude
Camp Awnawana
Are you Afraid of the Dark?
Ren & Stimpy

Ohh and there is soo soo many more that just aren't coming to mind, I remember back in the day when nickelodeon used to be worth watching... )=

MovieForums Extra
Ugghhh, Pokemon!

In my days (makes me sound real' old, doesn't it! ), we had Mario and Luigi to look up to...

Now, kids have some little yellow piece of crap that says "Pikachu" all the time in a very annoying voice...