1970's Hall of Fame

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
WELCOME to the show, HashtagBrownies!!

Of course, with it being the 70s, may I suggest:

and with that, we are at 9 participants presently! VERY nice. Kinda feel like dancing myself lol

You can more than likely count me in, but I will officially announce my participation on Wednesday after I find my nomination.

You can more than likely count me in, but I will officially announce my participation on Wednesday after I find my nomination.
sure thing, jeff! I'll hold off posting your name on the participating list if ya like?

just want to post a few mentions for some folks that had interest and/or join in on these so that I can adjust the start date of Thursday October 5 to accommodate anyone. (I won't add those already joined or have already spoken with regarding this.)
Also, I do know there is a lot of great things going on elsewhere on this forum, never mind the insanity of normal life; so, no pressure if you're going with a pass. A simple "middle finger" in the thread or per PM will do quite nicely

@CosmicRunaway @Sarge @jiraffejustin @Miss Vicky @Nestorio_Miklos @Thursday Next @seanc

List so far
edarsenal
rauldc14 (Nom Sent)
yam12 (Nom Sent)
Citizen Rules (Nom Sent)
Jay Redrum (Non Sent)
Joel (Nom Sent)
matt72582 (Nom Sent)
cricket (Nom Sent)
HashtagBrownie (Nom Sent)
Velvet (Nom Sent)
AlexWilder (Nom Sent)

October 5th sounds great. Hopefully I can use the next couple of days to finish the current HoF

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

I'd love to, but I have Survivor and Horror Film Challenge going on. I wouldn't be able to find the time.
Survivor does take up a lot of time and the Horror Film looks to be a lot of fun - gonna try to watch that one as it pans out. ENJOY 'EM!

I've been thinking about this since you mentioned wanting to host it, and still haven't made up my mind. I know, I'm a terribly indecisive person. There are so many great films from the 70s, and I'm really interested to see what everyone has nominated.

Survivor is nearing the end, and I only have 2 films left for the 14th HoF, but I'm not sure if I want to commit to anything right now. This past month has been exhausting, with a lot of stuff going on here and in my life. I think I need some time to just watch things at my own pace, and by my own choosing. I do have a ton of horror films I want to watch this month, in addition to 2 games I'm very excited for.

Even if I don't join, I'll probably loiter around here anyway though haha.