The MoFo 100 Worst Movies You've Seen: Countdown

→ in
Tools    

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Is it just me, or does anyone else struggle to come up with 25 bad movies? Or is it me? I mean...I think Waterworld is fun. *starts sweating* Oh god, I thought Titus was good. *shaking with fear Oh ****, I thought Ghosts of girlfriends past was funny. *shreiks in utter horror*

Voice in head: 'But Pixels was a pile of ****'

Ok, I'm fine

We've gone on holiday by mistake
This is gonna be a really fun list to write I think.

With me it wasn't that I couldn't think of any, it's realizing just how many I hate.

With me it wasn't that I couldn't think of any, it's realizing just how many I hate.
Haha, me too. Once my shortlist got to nearly 70 films I had to stop and think about whether or not I actually like anything.

What do you guys think, should I stay with a NBC Late Night With David Letterman theme or go a different direction? I watched crap-tons of Late Nights back when it was on, and know he was the worst Oscar host ever So for the Worst Movies Seen theme I thought he might work.

And you say the entries rarely repeat, right? This gon'be good.

And you say the entries rarely repeat, right? This gon'be good.
So far I havent seen that "one movie", which was so awful its on everyones list.

So far I havent seen that "one movie", which was so awful its on everyones list.
Well look at it this way it makes your countdown more unique and more special because not everyone has the same movie. Which mean scores could be very different but you are early yet in getting people too sign up.

You'll be doing the 'one pointers' when you start the Countdown? It's a tradation.
Ah, I think most on this Worst 100 will be movies I havent seen, I think.

The one pointers he is talking about are the films that just one person has as their #25 meaning it only gets one point. The host usually posts those at some point.

Sorry if you already knew this i just wasn't sure from your post.

The one pointers he is talking about are the films that just one person has as their #25 meaning it only gets one point. The host usually posts those at some point.

Sorry if you already knew this i just wasn't sure from your post.
I mostly knew, but that really clarifies it. Yeah absolutely, if its on a list its gonna get mentioned then.

What do you guys think, should I stay with a NBC Late Night With David Letterman theme or go a different direction? I watched crap-tons of Late Nights back when it was on, and know he was the worst Oscar host ever So for the Worst Movies Seen theme I thought he might work.
Go for it.

But was he really worse then Franco / Hathaway?

Go for it.

But was he really worse then Franco / Hathaway?
Franco was sooo noticeably stoned, and she was trying to be extra animated because he was sleepwalking, yeah that was worse.

Ah, I think most on this Worst 100 will be movies I havent seen, I think.
Knowing me I likely have seen allot on the 100 list. Another bad movie if forgot was the Tuxedo to allot anyway but i had it on dvd because liked jackie chan when i was younger