That's right, Jim Mora, we're talking about playoffs

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
So Mike, whats with Wes Welker and his fetish with the foot anyway?

In a mere nine minutes of Q&A, we noted Welker making an oddly high number of foot references. Here they all are for your sexual listening pleasure. The Patriots' trash-talking is a little more subtle than the Jets'

Video here

For those at work maybe, who cant view vids,

1 - about this week of preparation - “Everybody’s putting their best foot forward.”

2 - about young players in the playoffs: - “You can’t just stick your toe in the water. You gotta jump right in.”

3 - about playing this year as opposed to last year - “It’s definitely different. You know, you’ve got your foot up in the air trying to get the swelling to go down. Definitely excited about the opportunity to get out there and have some fun.”

4 - the opportunity this week - “These are the games you play for. What you spend all year getting ready for and you just want to put your best foot forward.”

5 - about Revis - “He’s got great feet.”

6 - Revis again - “He’s very patient, has good feet.”

7 - about Deion Branch - “He runs some really good routes out there . . . He’s another guy with great feet and can really move around.”

8 - on practice - “You want to make sure you’re putting your best foot forward out there and making it happen.”

9 - more on practice - “Us going out there and being good little foot soldiers and making sure we’re going out there and doing everything coach asks us to do.”

10 - about seeing new things in the playoffs - “You definitely have to be on your toes and make sure you’re ready to go.”

Saw that. It's pretty funny. I'm kinda torn on whether or not that was all deliberate, but it's hard not to think it might be. Pretty hilarious either way.

The Rex Ryan Han Solo is utterly hilarious! That gut sticking out of the vest just makes the whole pic

My postseason top performer picks for this weekend....criticize with no abandon -

QB Aaron Rodgers
RB Ray Rice
WR Roddy White
WR Greg Jennings
TE Tony Gonzalez
K Matt Bryant
D Steelers

As always Ill never choose a Patriot. Yes that means if New England goes to the superbowl my team will be all of the NFC side....even if its Seattle

Er, okay. Weird. Steelers down 21-7 after missing the field goal. Losing is one thing, but what the crap is going on with this game? Have we seen a weirder playoff game?

1) Tons of penalties in the early going. Some very questionable, on both sides.
2) The Ben fumble where everyone just stood around. How on earth does that happen?
3) Mendenhall's fumble where his own offensive lineman just happened to randomly knock the ball loose as he was headed to the ground.
4) The Heap touchdown, where he was open because two cornerbacks briefly ran into each other.

This is such a weird freaking game. I can't even tell if we're getting unlucky, playing about as well as I'd thought, or what, because the game's swung on a bunch of bizarre crap.

thoughts,

I still think Tomlin is gonna pull some razzle dazzle with Randal El.

the penalties have been crazy.

Ben limpen about after Suggs nailed him, isnt a good sign.

psst Ben nobody is biten on the double pump. get another trick.

Mike Wallace. get him the ball.

James Harrison, are you in the game? i ask because i havent heard your name called.

how crazy is it, the best open field tackle we have seen today, happened on the opening play, and by the fricken kicker???

And...we've got ourselves a football game again. That missed FG's looking bigger now, though.

See, I'm fine with how we've played. We haven't protected Ben enough, but I expected that. The game's swung on three or four really, really weird-ass plays.

Anyway, I really like how we're containing Baltimore's offense right now, but they might have gone a bit too conservative with that lead, so we'll see whether or not that continues.

And yeah, I saw the tackle by the kicker! It was really impressive. I'm surprised the play-by-play guys didn't make note of it.

WHA?! 58-yard bomb to Brown on 3rd and 19! INSANE!

I think Harrison heard you, by the way, Dex. He's got 7 tackles and 3 sacks now. That guy's a beast.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Nice catch Houzmanzada, there are a lot of Seahawks fans laughing at this moment.

True and I bet that still won't keep him quiet. That dude can not keep his dumb ass mouth shut.

Yeah, he's always been like that, eh? We used to see him twice a year when he was with Cincinnati, and though Ocho always had the reputation, Housh seemed to do more talking during the actual game.

AFC Championship Game - Steelers vs Patriots.

Will be a war.

I dont think the Seahawks will be pushovers, though i do think their chances lie in Hasselbeck being able to stay in the game, as Julius Peppers will be T'en off on him all day.

The Bears have the better personell group from top to bottem, so really imo it's Jay Cutlers game to lose.

In the end, they do just enough in an ugly affair.

Bears 17-13

The Falcons have had a good year, and certainly its a nice bounce back for Matt Ryan. They tried really hard the last couple of weeks to spread the ball around to Douglas and Jenkins, but at the end of the Day, imo the Dirty birds are a run first, run often team that relies much too heavily on Roddy White, who will be wearing Charles Woodson all afternoon.

When i look at the SoS, I have to say im pretty uderwelmed but the Falcons record, and i don't see this as being particularly close.

Packers 27-14

Game of the week imo is the Rubber match between the Steelers and the Ravens.

Look for some early trickery with Randle El, plus a whole lotta mendehall and a pile of shots downfield to Wallace, who in his second year has firmly established himself among the top 10 at his position.

Smashmouth Football, but Steelers D wins the Turnover battle, Big Ben capitalizes and the Steelers win by 10.

Steelers 24-14

Jets and the Pats in the other rubber match finds New England with a revitalized running attack, though i've read mixed reports as to the availability of Danny Woodhead.

Extremely difficult to pick against a rested Brady at Foxboro, but i'm doing it anyway. I like the Jets Balance, and unless the Pats get off to a quick 2 score lead, the Jets should be able to grind it out.

Jets 24-21

On a side note, Rookie of the year imo should be Offense: Sam Bradford, and in a dead heat between Suh and McCourty, Suh wins.
So Far so Good

Being a girl who loves sports, all of the men in my life try to instill more facts and statstics in my head, that I have to admit I don't remember
But... being disappointed by the Colts loss, I hope that my next team of choice, the Bears can at least win their first game tomorrow at noon! (Moreover, I hope the Patriots met their ultimate demise)

I'm sad and embarrassed. I watched the game in a household full of Packer fans.

I'm sad and embarrassed. I watched the game in a household full of Packer fans.
so they brought the cheese,you brought the whine.

Matty Ryan will only get better Fiscal. Rodgers got spanked pretty good by the Cards his forst foray into the playoffs dont forget.