That's right, Jim Mora, we're talking about playoffs

Tools    

Annnd Marshawn Lynch just won the game for Seattle. Like I said... a couple of bounces and we could win. And unless Brees is even better than I thought he was, this game is over.

I guarantee you one thing, a team with a losing record will NEVER host a playoff game again. Never.

Wow. Insane.

That's a career long for Lynch, by the way, and you can see why just by watching the play: he's no outrunning anybody in that secondary, so any huge play is going to involve a half-dozen broken tackles. Which he got.

Worth saying again: wow.

I such a joyless p****. I'm just not happy about this at all. I should probably go and kick a few puppies or maybe spit on a few homeless people... or something.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
&feature=player_embedded

Life long Rams fan who is really proud of my hometown.

Best run I've ever seen in the playoffs.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
yayyy i have olindo mare still alive in the fantasy playoffs

(along with everyone else)

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
You're proud of Los Angeles? Did they get a team again?
Well I'm originally from Las Vegas and The Rams are from Cleveland.

So you got me.

I did live in the Los Angeles area during the late Seventies.

Boy, the Jets sure pulled that out of their asses, thought ole Pey Pey had done it to them once again. Don't really like either team so I guess I'm not really excited for them. I do kind of hope the Jets get waxed up in NE next week. Something about Ryan kind of rubs me the wrong way.

I need the Eagles to win tomorrow. If that happens it will be a Seahawk then Eagles/Bears(winner) road to the Superbowl. Could be worse.

Not going to lie though, even Seattle makes me nervous after this afternoons game. Still our most preferred route, especially in the Dome.

No way Seattle plays like that on the road. No way. This was a total fluke and when they go on the road next week they will get tattooed. Just like they should have this week but Hasselbeck had the game of the season, so it goes. New Orleans should be ashamed of themselves for playing the kind of defense that they played today. That was one of the things we had going for us though, its very hard to win a title much less repeat, so I'm not surprised we won. In fact I think its a cosmic joke. And if Seattle goes to the Superbowl I will gladly post naked on MoFo during the Superbowl halftime show.

Now I'll be forced to tune out all the sports radio guys trying to convince me we have a shot next week too.

I wish I lived in a snow globe.

Every team in the playoffs has a chance so Atlanta better bring the A game. We do remember the undefeated Pats play the wild card Giants in the Super Bowl right. The regular season means nothing now. To bad about the Colts. It was an exciting day today, I hope for the same tommorow. Im loving the fact that Seattle just shocked the football world and would it not be amazing if they do it again next weekend.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I'm sorry to intrude in here. For about half of my life I was a dyed-in-the-wool L.A. Rams fan but then...

I just remember PW saying some nasty things about the Seahawks new coach because he ALMOST seemed like he was afraid that the "new coach" might turn the team into a winner. I'll admit that they have to win all the games they could possibly win this year to actually end up a winner, but then they'd be Super Bowl Champs.

See, here's the problem Mark, Seattle is not a "winner" They have a losing record! The only reason they are even in the playoffs is because they are in the WORST division in football.