Netflix Friends...

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Hey guys...yes, I did search before creating this...

For those of you who have Netflix, I'm posting my link so you can be my friend on Netflix.

I know it sounds corny, but something fun to do.

http://www.netflix.com/BeMyFriend/P63xZPkrQvFoflr1VxG6
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Netflix Ive heard people talking about this, what is it and is it available in UK?

Netflix Ive heard people talking about this, what is it and is it available in UK?
It's an online movie rental site. Not sure if it's available in the UK or not.

I was planning on joining by springtime. I'll add you all then. At least it's something I'll keep up with. I joined Last.fm, added a bunch of Mofos, and never went back.

I'll have to get you tonight..Netflix is restricted here at work...along with everything else.

I already added you via your link. You'll be able to see me.

You have a really short que!

I can't remember the last time I had under 100 movies in mine!

I already added you via your link. You'll be able to see me.

You have a really short que!

I can't remember the last time I had under 100 movies in mine!
Mostly everything in my queue is my wife's. She watches some of the weirdest movies. Just so you know, High School Musical 3, is NOT mine.

How long does it take to send these things back and forth in the mail?
One day each way. So, if you mail a disc back on Monday, they get it Tuesday and ship another out right away, and you get the next disc on Wednesday. I got a few free months as a Christmas present from Aus awhile back and I've been using it ever since.

The only problem is that, with movies that feel like "work," they can sit there for awhile, if you let them. I had two for something like three months, once. But it's still invaluable, and given that rentals are something like $4 a pop, I really only need to go through about 4 or 5 discs a month to get my money's worth, and it's oh-so convenient.

I would definitely recommend Netflix (two thumbs up: ), particularly to someone who's busier and doesn't like making trips to the video store.

They also added an "Instant Viewing" thing awhile back; some of the movies in their library are available to be streamed online. However many dollars you spend per month on your subscription, is how many hours of streaming you receive. If you have a reasonably nice monitor and can angle it towards a bed or comfortable chair, it can be a very nice little add-on.

I go to add Toose, and I see the username: SkullFarmer.

Of course.
An old handle I used a long time ago 'til I saw it was common. I've changed it on netflix 100 times and it reverts back.

Originally Posted by Yoda
They also added an "Instant Viewing" thing awhile back; some of the movies in their library are available to be streamed online. However many dollars you spend per month on your subscription, is how many hours of streaming you receive. If you have a reasonably nice monitor and can angle it towards a bed or comfortable chair, it can be a very nice little add-on.
They actually switched it up so every plan but the $4.99 one has unlimited "instant watch" hours. Pretty great for cheapskates like me.