The Hulk

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Go to http://www.hulkmovie.com

I believe they have a different "logo" up, I have to say I like it more, but it's nothing to throw a fit about.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I saw the Hulk teaser trailer along with Spiderman and it has me excited. I can already tell that this one will generate buzz like Spiderman did, maybe more. BRING ON THE HULKSTER!!!

I loved the teaser trailer! I used to read a few Hulk comics but I wouldn't exactly call myself a fanboy.

I'm more of a fan of the X-Men. I'm glad that Hollywood is finally green-lighting all these Marvel superhero movies! It's about time!

Because of the success of the X-men and the sequel to follow, next May, Spiderman brought the movie industry to its knees, breaking all kinds of records, in one word it was awsome, with that success, the hulk and many to follow will be successful, with the right story and director, these marvel movies will change, the movie industry, the hulk, dardevil,next year, so with that in mind, I think the Hulk will be awsome, from the teaser alone it looks amazing, oh and by the way I got a first hand look at what the Hulk will look like, BUT I'M NOT TELLING, all I can say, is "HOLY S., you won't belive your eyes.

The Hulk Delayed !

According to Corona's Coming Attractions awhile back, this is what has been stated:

When you stop to think about it, it is kind of strange that we haven't seen anything about what the design for Ang Lee's Hulk is going to look like. While comic fans wait and hope for perhaps a glimpse of the green goliath in a second trailer, one of our scoopers says he knows the reason why we haven't seen one shot of the Hulk. If he's telling us the truth, it could be a big problem for the production.

"Want to know why there hasn't been any pictures released of the Hulk? I was buying makeup for a short comedy I'm doing parodying the Hulk when the guy checking out the makeup mentioned his friend is working at ILM on the Hulk. The reason that there hasn't been any pictures released of the Hulk is because they've been through at least seven different drafts of what the Hulk should look like and nobody is happy with any of them. So as a result it looks like the Hulk movie is most likely going to be delayed."

It looks goooood!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I don't know if anyone else is looking forward to Ang Lee's Hulk movie but heres a pic of the poster, which gives a decent enough pic of what the hulk's gonna look like:
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	hulk_flat.jpg
Views:	587
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	542  

Very cool… … I can’t wait to see this one… thanks Monkeypunch...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)