Favorite Seinfeld Episode

Tools    

the soup nazi episode!

"NO SOUP FOR YOU!!"

Hmmm, I love the one where Jerry starts shaving his chest so he's "hairless." And the scene where Kramer shows him his own chest to prove to him that the hair does, in fact, grow back darker and thicker is hysterical!

Definitely the Soup Natzi episode.

You want bread? THREE DOLLAR!

Gotta be the "Master of your Domain" episode.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
The Dealership
The Soup Nazi
The Cartoon

Semper Fooey
Merv Griffin amd sponge worthy/

Put me in your pocket...
So many great ones...but I love The Bris episode with the neurotic Moyle.....

... and The Hamptons episode with its shrinkage and breathtaking baby.

There are too many of great episodes to point one out. Every season has at least one, except Season 9 that just isn't as good. The golden seasons are 3-7, but really every season has classics in them.

There are too many of great episodes to point one out. Every season has at least one, except Season 9 that just isn't as good. The golden seasons are 3-7, but really every season has classics in them.
Really? Because I consider Season 9 to be the best of the bunch. The Merv Griffin Show, The Bookstore, The Betrayal, The Dealership, and a lot more, which are some of my favourite episodes.

But to each their own.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
i'm sure most of us Seinfeld fans have heard this but just in case....the real life soup merchant hated Seinfeld' Soup Nazi publicity. i don't know if he tried suuing but i can just picture all the people standing rigidly in line, ordering their soup straight-faced, somewhat monotone, then slide-stepping down to the register to pay.
Yet he still goes to conventions and charges to sign autographs, for a guy who hates it he sure loves to cash in on it.

I love the show, so much it made my #2 spot on my favourite list.

2. Seinfeld

Where Arrested Development was the smartest comedy to ever grace television. I give the *the* greatest comedy to ever grace television. The funny thing about it is, I never watched the show when it was on the air. My love and appreciation came after the fact.

I remember being in my basement and seeing an episode, thinking it was quite funny. The trouble was that the show was on the same time that the animated show X-MEN was on. I was debating on which show to watch. Should I continue to watch the animated show? Or try this comedy show, which I knew what it was, but never grasped how big it was. I decided to go with the comedy and never looked back.

Suspect's Reviews

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
akatemple hit the nail on the head for me, The Contest has to go down as one of the greatest episodes in television history. Absolutely brilliant!

After watching the entire series, I narrowed down my favourite episodes...

1. The Pothole
2. The Contest
3. The Junk Mail
4. The Soup Nazi
5. The Dealership
6. The Parking Garage
7. The Puffy Shirt
8. The Boyfriend Parts 1 & 2
9. The Engagement
10. The Merv Griffin Show
11. The Marine Biologist
12. The Little Kicks