Jane Fonda calls Covid "God's gift to the Left."

Tools    

Oh, Barbarella... you were and are still so good looking... but now you are so... (I don't even have the words).

I'm glad she came out and said it so blatantly and clearly because it really reveals how one faction thinks, and how they are, and have been, utilizing & viewing a horrible global crisis.

It is an attitude (of political utilization that's been intentionally covered up and distorted, yet has also been so very obvious), coming from one direction, that some of us have been observing for many months now.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
People will do anything for attention... Not interested in the video.

There is no left. Certainly not her. I could argue Biden is to the right of Trump, and this worship of Biden is unbelievable; either they're stupid, or they're lying.

You ready? You look ready.
Yeah, I’m not happy with Trump’s laissez-faire attitude in regards to talking to the media about corona, but he has surprisingly not politicized it to push an agenda. From everything I have seen he has only pushed back against the opposing spin.

Suffice it to say: Never been more disgusted with politics than I am right now.

Me and politics/news for the last four years:

"Back away, not today, disco lady..."
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

Love how Jane is sitting directly in front of the MLK photo.

"It clearly reveals how one faction thinks" yeah, yours. Pretty clearly.

Like holy crap, why do you think any leftist would thank God for covid. This woman is just completely out of her mind and she doesn't represent anything.

Also, corona has been politicized and quite strongly, by all sides. On Trump's there's for instance the constant influx of dumb conspiracy news about the virus being created in a Chinese lab.