Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

⬆️ One of my all-time fave movies. Love your name & avatar.

“I was cured, all right!”

The calm before the storm. Going to watch some films this weekend 'cause I'll be unable in the rest of the month! Final tests coming!

I'm in the middle of Day of Wrath and it's just so emotionally rattling. I mean, I can't help but feel sympathetic for Absolon due to hjs history, but pissed at the religious hypocrisy plaguing the church. As a follower of God myself I take a personal interest and insult to the people who gave my religion the reputation of being the American scum of the dirt, notably the corruption of medieval Christians and Catholics who I know are either rotting in hell or devoured by maggots and worms by now.

OK, I need to chill and take a break. Halfway through the movie's not bad.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
My favourite pedophile movie ever made.

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Thinking of watching something on Shudder...Or The Nightingale or...A Good Woman is Hard to Find

My favourite pedophile movie ever made.

People in 1995 didn't understood the cultural relevance of his work, still don't fully get it today. That character is in a way a stereotype of a sector of the population, but the stereotype is shocking enough so people don't want to acknowledge it. In his other movies, especially his last one, Vai~E~Vem his the same thing, but more political.

in a interview about the movie Snow White (2000)

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I know. I've seen all of his films save for one (an obscure and minor one)

EDIT: Actually, save for two. Don't wanna lie haha