The MoFo 100 Worst Movies You've Seen: Countdown

→ in
Tools    

yeah im going to avoid movies that were made to be bad though like sharknado and the american pie spin offs

Say what you will most men that had too take there girl too see leo in Titanic hate that movie.
Saw it with my wife when she was my GF. She hated it and I liked it.

Ladies and gentlemen, the top 10 Things You Hate When Watching A Bad Movie.

Thats right, and let me announce this top ten is sponsored by G.E. my favorite company and owner of NBC.

What do you think Paul?! Would that qualify, favorite owner? How do you like feeling owned Paul?

"Yeah Dave, thats deep man. Yeah, I never thought of that."

Yes Paul, I believe you.

Ladies and gentlemen, the top 10 Things You Hate When Watching A Bad Movie.

#10 - The person youre with who most likely is responsible for you enduring the piece of crap.

#9 - The other half of the ticket stub that when you pull out of your pocket hours later will remind you of the film all over again.

#8 - When coming back from having a cigarette someone actually tries to catch you up on the film.

#7 - You get a play by play of everything youve just seen from the old woman explaining to her deaf husband sitting behind you.

#6 - The couple having sex 2 rows in front of you are having a better time.

#5.......Paul I think this list is going pretty good, whats your take on the audiences excitement for it?

"Im really excited to jam and get down tonight Dave."

Oh of course! Thats exactly what I was talking about....

....please ladies and gentleman, dont rush the stage. Contain yourselves!!!

the top 10 Things You Hate When Watching A Bad Movie

#5 - When the most noxious audience members pass gas strong enough to knock a small unsuspecting man unconscious OR

Jackass The Movie 4D!

#4 - You read the book first, and its been changed so much you think for a moment youre in the wrong theater.

#3 - You thought it was a Transporter sequel, but realize since Jason Stathams the star, its the same thing anyway.

#2 - The star of the movie is also the star of the soundtrack!

Im sorry folks we couldnt afford a drumroll sound. Our parent company at G.E. has us on a budget, G.E. they make America bright again!

.....and the #1 things You Hate When Watching A Bad Movie......

TO BE CONTINUED

Yes. Thank you!

That went over like when Letterman hosted the Oscars I adored and set my VCR to record Late Night With David Letterman, when he was on NBC after Carsons Tonight Show, when I was in high school. His whole show was more an "in joke".

My friends had me watch a cartoon they said was hilarious - Cartoon Networks Space Ghost. I watch it, and they had rewrote the dialogue and reused the old cartoon images to mimic David Lettermans NBC Late Night show?! Awesome!!!

Got 8 lists so far, no rush, no deadline yet. Just chillin till the 50's Count is over

My Goodness too most a Star Wars ticket stubb would be a fun reminder unless you hate Star Wars like Tongo.
There is a large difference between hating Star Wars and hating Episode I. In truth I hated Jar Jar Binks and the Vader arc at the end, but the rest was good.

I wonder if we would have hated jar jar as much if Lucas would have made Jar Jar evil and his clumsy annoying demenor was an act.

I wonder if we would have hated jar jar as much if Lucas would have made Jar Jar evil and his clumsy annoying demenor was an act.
Yah, I was daydreaming Liam Neeson would lose it and skewer it with his light saber. Instead I wouldve been daydreaming Darth Maul did it instead. Darth Maul was cool as hell!

Yeah Ep 2 is definitely the worst of them.

"I don't like sand, it's course and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. Unlike you. You're everything soft and smooth"

Plus, turning absolutely everything into a cartoon. CGI 3PO and suddenly R2 has rocket boosters just so they can throw the two characters into a pointless slapstick adventure in the droid factory.
That sequence with them goes nowhere and has no reason to exist apart from having 3PO swap heads with a battle droid so he can say a couple stupid lines during the Battle Of Geonosis.

I didn't think Episode 1 was bad. I didn't like Episode 2 though.
First Suicide Squad, now this?!?!?

I didn't think Episode 1 was bad. I didn't like Episode 2 though.
I love the Star Wars prequels... they are a big part of my childhood and memories and Episode 1 is badass imo

Episode 2 was the worst one but in a way most blame Hayden but Natalie Portman didnt hit the ball out of the park in their scenes either. Its easy too blame the new actor then an actress who should be able too do any scene. Natalie is hit or miss really. Ewan was the saving Grace of episode 2. Most fans hated 2 because of the Yoda duel where he is flying all over the place.