The Guitar Guild

Tools    

Setsuko Hara is my co-pilot
Here's an Atmospheric Black Metal song I composed back in February:

Rotten Oak - And They Have Escaped The Weight Of Darkness

https://vocaroo.com/cNBXr9z1aGA

As you can see, all you need to write a five-minutes-long Atmospheric Black Metal song is a catchy atmospheric riff, and a different riff to break the monotony. Nothing else. The funny thing is I no longer remember how to play it, so if I wanted to play it now, I'd have to relearn it by ear listening to my own recording of it.

Donít chastise me too much for acting a fool towards the end

Iím building a self-brand around positivity, determination, and tomfoolery. I know I still have a lot to learn but they say fake it till you make it, right?

Shut up and SLAP that bitch!
Iím lining up some lessons with another instructor soon. I havenít touched it since I started focusing on guitar. But yes, I will slap it and hope it donít slap back.

Youíre the disease, and Iím the cure.
Playing for 2 years, try to do so at least once a day. Been slacking a bit sadly

ďWhat about me, what about Raven?Ē
Raven

I just want to hug (your FACE)!
Sorta thinking of starting guitar lessons. I wonder if committing to paying for lessons would help me care more for the scales and theory side. That's something I never bothered with ..on guitar. Playing by ear is fine, I know my fretboard enough to get around, but I know my formal technique sucks. I can't solo for crap.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy."
- Captain Steel