Group of red wearing men vs white wearing men in the woods.

Tools    

Good evening, I was travelling home on a flight today and a guy sat diagonal to me was watching what I think was a movie.

The first part I noticed was a group of men in red tops fighting a group of men in white tops in a woods with the second wave of white top wearers holding back with their bald tattooed leader before attacking and defeating the reds. There also seemed to be a guy who was wary of fighting wearing a grey hooded top who joined in at the end.

The next part I seen was of someone getting stabbed and beaten in a tunnel / alleyway whilst cutting back and forth to a guy boxing a punch bag.

The final part that I seen was of the bald tattooed guy with a load of guys behind him trying to shake hands with a guy in a suit in what looked like an office type setting.

I was going to ask the person on the flight what he had been watching but thought I’d find it easy enough once I got home but to no avail, any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Hi Takoma11 apologies I should have said that they were watching it on a tablet and not on the inflight movie screen, thanks for the reply though.

Gotcha.

Doesn't ring any bells for me, sorry! Hopefully someone else will recognize your description.

Do you have any sense of what country the film might be from? Or if it looked contemporary?

I haven’t much idea on the country, the fight scene reminded me of Russians fighting in the woods that I’ve seen before but that’s about it, it could easily have been a foreign movie.*

I didn’t watch too much of it as I didn’t want to spoil it for watching my self but that may not happen going by my search so far.

Just fighting with fists and they wore red and white T-shirts

The movie was Furioza, I’ve not watched it yet though.