Which Carrie Movie did you like better?

Tools    

the original ofc just because of sissy spacek

The original will always be the best!

The one with the thing and the other thing.

I'm referring to the original, of course.

I've only seen the original and the sequel so I haven't seen the remake as of yet

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I've read the book, I've seen both the films. And I've come to the conclusion that I don't particularly like Carrie in-general. Nothing bad about it, but Stephen King grew leaps and bounds after his commercial debut (which was incidentally his fourth actual manuscript).

Your loving mother
When looking at this gif it reminds me of some crazy psycho woman from one of the purge movies, in a white dress having a satisfied look on her face ready to kill someone lol

Enjoy both the 70s and 2013 adaptations of the book. But Sissy Spacek was Carrie, Chloe was good but not as brilliant as Spacek.

I like the 2013 adaptation because it adds more from the book compared to the 70s version, it's quite close to the book actually and liked how they didn't kill off
WARNING: "Carrie" spoilers below
the gym teacher this time around
and added more town destruction, and there is some of that in the book.

I felt the original wasn't really pitched to kids, but he remake seemed to be. **** script, unconvincing acting, and in a word: forgettable.

I'm not against remakes, but there are far too many now, and they're just ******** on the originals, mostly. As if, once a movie's 10 years old, throw it out and redo it with actors the kids will find hotter and more relatable (or whatever their mindset is).

Wtf?