Your Preferred Movie Genre

Tools    

What is your favorite movie genre?

For example, horror, action, adventure, comedy, thriller and etc.

Some people don't like horror, but they like action and comedy.

For me, I prefer watching movies that contain action, adventure and comedy, but there are exceptions for romantic comedy.

I would like to know what does the MoFo community like.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I guess thriller, but I have many favorite movies in different genres.

movies can be okay...
Drama for sure, it tends to be the most engaging and investing for me.
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

Horror, action-thriller and comedy (though generally not modern "comedy"). There are still the odd exceptional fave movie that doesn't fit into any of those, though, such as Show Me Love and Perks of Being a Wallflower.

What is your favorite movie genre?

For example, horror, action, adventure, comedy, thriller and etc.

Some people don't like horror, but they like action and comedy.

For me, I prefer watching movies that contain action, adventure and comedy, but there are exceptions for romantic comedy.

I would like to know what does the MoFo community like.
Science Fiction

MC for the Great Underground Circus
sci-fi and horror.

Whatever these would fit into:

horror . i dont get scared by them cos i don't believe in ghosts . i sleep peacefully at nights even if i am alone in the house after watching them . in fact wherever i am alone in the house i try to watch horror movies if possible .