Best portrayal of Selina Kyle/Catwoman

Tools    

Best portrayal of Selina Kyle/Catwoman (live-action)
21.43%
3 votes
Julie Newmar
0%
0 votes
Lee Meriwether
0%
0 votes
Eartha Kitt
57.14%
8 votes
Michelle Pfeiffer
7.14%
1 votes
Anne Hathaway
14.29%
2 votes
Camren Bicondova
14 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Julie Newmar was always my favorite Catwoman on TV...loved Michelle Pfeiffer, but hated Anne Hathaway. No mention of Halle Berry here? She wore the hell out of the costume.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Julie Newmar!

She portrayed the villainous and playful sides of Selina perfectly. On top of that, she's most the most striking, tantalising and stunning Catwoman there has ever been, but I'm a bit biased there because I genuinely believe she's one of the most beautiful actresses of all time.

I really like Michelle Pfeiffer too, I think I'd choose her if her character was represented a bit more accurately. I also loved Pfeiffer's contrast between Selina and her alter ego. She's a very very close second.

EDIT: I totally agree about Anne Hathaway, Gideon. I didn't like her very much in that role at all.

Julie Newmar was always my favorite Catwoman on TV...loved Michelle Pfeiffer, but hated Anne Hathaway. No mention of Halle Berry here? She wore the hell out of the costume.
Halle Berry's Catwoman wasn't Selina Kyle.

Julie Newmar

Lee Meriwether

Eartha Kitt

Michelle Pfeiffer

Anne Hathaway

Camren Bicondova
I'm going with Michelle Pfeiffer for the simple reason that I haven't seen enough of the others to be fair to them. Julie Newmar's the best Catwoman from the Sixties show, but I'm going with the more serious takes on Batman.

…saying that, when the inevitable "Best Riddler" thread comes along, Frank Gorshin should own it .

I also loved Pfeiffer's contrast between Selina and her alter ego. She's a very very close second.
It's comparable to Christopher Reeve doing Clark Kent – never thought of that before.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman is the sexiest movie character of all time. That costume

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

I have to return some videotapes...
I feel like Hathaway is the only one I took seriously in the role, so I have to go with her, but I do enjoy the Pfeiffer performance. I just think she got a little too out of control and lost the character in being crazy, which I partially blame Burton for in that film.

“Hell will hold no surprises for you.”
Michelle Pfeiffer by far. She was a great Selina and by far the sexiest Catwoman. I have no idea who the Carmen chick is. Must be something new.

I actually really like Camren Bicondova as Catwoman. I've seen some who dislike her with a passion but her portrayal is true to the character to me. Selina Kyle was never an out-and-out Batman villain but always a thief with a dubious moral compass and an on/off romance/friendship with Bruce Wayne.

Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman is the sexiest movie character of all time. That costume
It's difficult deciding whether she was sexier in this or The Fabulous Baker Boys.

She does look good, the girl in Gotham. You've got to have that feline look and I suppose Anne Hathaway has it too, to a lesser degree.