Movie about a man who is left for dead by his cheating wife and her lover?

Tools    

I`m trying to find the title of a little movie about a man who is left for dead by his cheating wife and her lover. They ditch him in the desert thinking he`s dead but he`s only wounded and later on he`s able to track them down and get his revenge. In one of the scenes the man even tries to drink his own urine from a thin can found in the sands. Now I know It`s not much but that is all I can remember. If it`s helping anyone I`m sure there was a nude scene in it where the main actress shows her breast while having sex. All of the characters were dark haired white people. I`m sure it isn`t "Inferno" (1953) or "Ordeal" (1973) because the film was clearly from the late 90`s. It was definitely a B-movie type without any popular names in the cast.
Thanks in advance for any useful info.

Nope, I`ve seen "Payback" and it`s not it. Almost every scene from the movie I`m looking for is shot in a desert. The story is straightforward - the wife and her lover tries to kill her husband, the husband menages to survive somehow, the killers get stranded in the desert, the husband hunts them down and gets revenge. That`s the plot.

From your plot description, it sounds like a modern film that has copied much of the plot from the old movie "Impact" from 1949 but there was no desert scenes in that film.

It`s a copy alright but It mostly copies the plot of "Inferno" (1953). I even thought that It might be some sort of a remake of that film but the remake of "Inferno" is called "Ordeal" (1973) and that`s not the one I`m looking for. I`ll repeat myself - in my movie there`s no one famous in the cast and It obviously has some direct-to-DVD features. (for example it`s cheap looking)

hello dude actually im looking for the same movie but i always can't find the title i wish if you know it now u ll send me the title of this movie in my gmail please "[email protected]" and put in the subject "movie title" to help me be sure thats the email about that movie thanks!!

Found it, it's called Sand Trap (1998). Now the problem lies on where to watch it...