What was this movie 80s or 90s

Tools    

I know i don't have that much information i apologize. My father recently passed away and i have a memory with him from when i was very young and i was hoping someone could help me remember the movie we were watching. I want to say it was around 1993.

There were two boys running during the day i want to say one was chasing the other one. He turned around and his face changed into this scary monster or demon. For some reason i think they may have been by a lake but im not too sure about that...i know its not much but any ideas?

twilight zone

body snatchers

use imdb web site

There is a scene like that in "Intruders" from 1992 but it's two young girls that are chasing after the young boy.

Yeah I tried idmb, thanks,

Saturn- holy crap thank you that's it, i can't believe you got it! Thank you so much!

Your welcome Gizmo. I have the movie in my DVD collection and have watched it several times. I like to watch Richard Crenna in movies where he is playing the role of a nice guy. The movie is supposed to be based on true events.