Please help me with these three movies

Tools    

Hi,
I have been looking to find the names of these Three Movies for years, but no one knows and I don't find anything when I Google it. I would be so glad if anyone can give me a lead.

#1 - This is a Movie I saw on tv when I was younger, so I think it was in the 90's. The Movie would probably be from the late 80's or the early 90's. Not older than that I think.

One of the first scenes I think is some bikinimodels on a Beach, and then some of the crew or something gets the Message that there is a big crisis. Like a war or some catastrophe of some sort. I think they Escape in a helicopter. Although I might be confusing this scene With another Movie.

But, I am sure that the rest goes as follows. Most of the Movie takes Place in an island. Some of the People get there in a rubber life saving boat. Not all of the People on the island know each other, but the island it self is deserted. Except that they find this huge lab or something, but it wasn't in use when they got there. I think maybe that some of the Experiments there had gone wrong, and then the island had been infected or something. I remember that there was something in the water, because I think one of the People got attacked and they just thought it was a shark or something.

And then one boy and one girl hooked up i think, and they found this small waterfall. Also, some People wanted to leave, and there were some arguing. Unfortunately, I don't remember what the "enemy" looked like, if it was monsters or a virus or animals or something like that.

#2 - This Movie is also a bit old, maybe older than the first one. It takes Place in asia, maybe Vietnam (?). I remember that this american woman, a middle aged blond woman I think, is captured and brought to a small camp. I think all the prisoners are female, but she is the only american one. Because I think that she is struggling With communicating With the others. I think she is beaten, and I think that she is writing while she's in the camp. I think that they're also using voiceover, like she's telling the story/or the story is told from what she wrote. It might be based on a true story. But, I don't think this is Paradise road. I wathced the trailer, and it doesn't ring any bells. Plus, I think the woman I remember was captured alone and to a very small camp With mostly locals.

#3 - I only remember one scene from this Movie. I might be wrong, but I think this is also set in asia. But it is american. The scene is With this guy who is in the airport With his girlfriend (I think the guy is american and the woman is asian, she might also have a child). They're saying goodbye and it's very emotional, because they're in danger. A war is about to start. He want's her/them to get on the plane before it's too late, but for some reason he can't join her. They don't have a lot of time, but she leaves and right after there is an explosion. I don't remember if it's the plane itself or the airport that explodes. I don't even remember who survived or what happened NeXT. I just remember that I saw this as a kid and the goodbye scene was for me very emotional and then shocking With the explosion, because I thought she died after him convincing here to leave so she could be safe.

Sorry for all the text and the spelling, but I hope someone knows something about these Movies.

#1 The Presence 1992

Thank you so much for the help! I see that I got some of the details wrong, but it was totally "The Presence"! I have been looking for that movie for years, so thank you!

Unfortunately the the movie with Nicole Kidman is wrong.

I haven't had the opportunity to see "come see the paradise", but it looks like it could be the one. I didn't recognise anything from the pictures/trailer, but it does sound like a match. Have to see the full movie to find out I guess.

Just a couple of wild guesses on your number two movie:

Women Of Valor (1986)
Three Came Home (1950) Old but based on a true story.

If those two are not what your looking for, can you please tell us whether the prison camp was set in the world war two period or perhaps the Vietnam war?