Happy Anniversary to Holden

Tools    

He went 2 weeks before leaving his first post? Did he join when he was sick or something??

Today is my MoFo anniversary! Over 2,200 posts in a year. Thank you, but please, no applause.

However, the first anniversay is paper, and I accept all denominations.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I think I'll applaud and forfeit having to give you paper.

So, yay for you!

Because of Holden, there's at least one person contributing intelligent posts to this forum. If only I could live up to his standards.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Dude is a Mo-Fo Pro!

wow. i think i found Mofo in october of last year. sades and holden were such a presence that i thought theyd been here since the dawn of time.
you probably won't see it holden, and sades isn't here, but happy anniversary to the both of you.
guess i'll have to just keep this hundred dollar bill eh?

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HOLDEN UTE

I love your posts, even the short ones are interesting, witty, informative and too the point.

Originally Posted by nebbit
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HOLDEN UTE

I love your posts, even the short ones are interesting, witty, informative and too the point.
You do realize that this is an ancient thread, don't you?