Marc John Jefferies
Antonique Smith
Sean Ringgold
Kevin Navayne
Julia Pace Mitchell
Kevin Phillips
Ginger Kroll

PLOT:
The life and death story of Notorious B.I.G. (a.k.a. Christopher Wallace), who came straight out of Brooklyn to take the world of rap music by storm.

Opening in theaters on January 16, 2009

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Meh im not a fan of his music and not really interested in this type of movie. But I will give the film a look as it may be good but my expectations are very low for this.

I think this movie has potential, it looks decently shot and the acting looks passable. The BIG pitfall it can fall into is focusing on the glitz and glam of Notorious rather than his character, but even then I don't think it's going to implode in any kind of Lifetime biopic fashion.

Besides the music is great 90s rap! :P

Biggie is one of the best rappers of all time, he was a street poet and I am a huge fan of his two major albums. Now let me say this, f#ck this movie.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

A system of cells interlinked
I like a fair amount of this cat's music.

Alas, as Harry said... F$%k this movie.