New Rocky Horror?

Tools    

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
This is ridiculous. I feel as though I should be ready for a Braveheart remake at the rate things are going.

The Rocky Horror Picture Show was brilliant and there is no need at all for a remake. Greed... champion of modern film making.

There was a rumor awhile back that this was gonna be remade and that Marilyn Manson was gonna replace Tim Curry for the Frank N Furter role. I don't see that happening, though.

What I DO see happening is Rocky Horror being remade into a hyper, teen friendly, High School Musical/Hairspray-esque film.

Is Zac Efron feeling sexy enough to put on lingerie, fishnet stockings and high heels? We shall see....

There was a rumor awhile back that this was gonna be remade and that Marilyn Manson was gonna replace Tim Curry for the Frank N Furter role. I don't see that happening, though.

What I DO see happening is Rocky Horror being remade into a hyper, teen friendly, High School Musical/Hairspray-esque film.

Is Zac Efron feeling sexy enough to put on lingerie, fishnet stockings and high heels? We shall see....
God forbid...

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I'm a HUGE fan of Rocky Horror Picture Show but I can't imagine anyone but Tim Curry playing Frank. I so adore him that I even watched Clue with all three endings! LOL.

A remake? This may be a good idea, because it could revise special effects and so forth, but it is also a bad idea because it has always been a classic.

The King of Movies
Please no, please no. The original was bad now imagine how bad a remake will be!! Oh god!
RHPS was the worst movie ever made and making a remake would be like getting run over by a truck.

Please no, please no. The original was bad now imagine how bad a remake will be!! Oh god!
RHPS was the worst movie ever made and making a remake would be like getting run over by a truck.
I completely disagree with you. Worst movie ever made? Far, far from it. The remake would be like getting run over with a truck, yes, but that's just because there's no way it would have the same feel as the first.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
The original was a bad movie IF you didn't get into the spirit of it and do the audience participation. I managed to do that and I didn't even inhale! LOL! Woo hoo!

The original was a bad movie IF you didn't get into the spirit of it and do the audience participation. I managed to do that and I didn't even inhale! LOL! Woo hoo!
Someone give this man a medal!