Quentin Tarintino
Masanobu Ando
Koichi Sato
Christian Storms
Renji Ishibashi
Yoshino Kimura
Takaaki Ishibashi

PLOT:
Set during "The Genpei Wars" at the end of the 1100s, the Minamoto and Taira gangs face off in a town named Yuda, while a deadly gunman (Ito Hideaki) comes to the aid of the townsfolk.

Trailer:
http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer...django/trailer

Opening in theaters on August 29, 2008

A system of cells interlinked
Someone said the D word...

It's ok. I've mentioned it in my thread (see sig) recently today. It's got some nice images but slightly overlong and some bits fall flat. Tarantino is cringe-worthy.

Eurgh, it's bad, i'm telling you now. Tarantino feigns a Japanese accent whilst speaking English. Why Miike felt compelled to return the favour of cameo-ing in Tarantino produced mess Hostel is beyond me. Well, obviously save for marketing, which is proved entirely here.

Eurgh, it's bad, i'm telling you now. Tarantino feigns a Japanese accent whilst speaking English. Why Miike felt compelled to return the favour of cameo-ing in Tarantino produced mess Hostel is beyond me. Well, obviously save for marketing, which is proved entirely here.
Its better than him starring in something he doesnt fit in..

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
Argh dammit Pig, I was just about to start a thread on this.

Anyway it looks, very, very promising to me and the trailer is sex. Can't wait.

Its better than him starring in something he doesnt fit in..
What exactly are you referring to? I hope i've either missed or it was sarcasm. Because if you are suggesting that Tarantino starring in a Japanese film, with Japanese actors speaking in English is something some egotistical American with a hokey Japanese-speaking-English accent fits into, then, well cripes.

What exactly are you referring to? I hope i've either missed or it was sarcasm. Because if you are suggesting that Tarantino starring in a Japanese film, with Japanese actors speaking in English is something some egotistical American with a hokey Japanese-speaking-English accent fits into, then, well cripes.
What I'm saying is it could be worse.

What I'm saying is it could be worse.
Have you actually seen it? I really beg to differ.

Just noticed how he looks thrown on the poster as an afterthought.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Oh bum, the Slate review made it sound promising.