What is the Most Cheesy Line of Dialog in the Movies?

Tools    

That's okay. Nobody's perfect!
I was thinking about this in a completely different context but I thought it might be fun. (I searched but I don't think there has been another thread about this.)

My choice is from Mel Gibson's Apocalypto (2006):

Zero Wolf: [Tree is cut down and almost falls on slaving party without prior warning] "Hey, I am walking here! "

I mean to steal this line from Midnight Cowboy (1969)

Ratso Rizzo: I'm walking here! I'm walking here!

is cheesy as it gets. (IMHO)

That does sound horrid. Happily I have never seen Apocalypto.

Of lines that became famous, "Love means never having to say you're sorry" from Love Story (1970) is a watershed in unintentionally cringe-inducing movie dialogue. The only small saving grace is that it was parodied so perfectly by Babs Streisand to Ryan O'Neal's face in Bogdanovich's What's Up, Doc?.

*And for the record, you properly conjugate that dairy product cheesy, cheesier and cheesiest, not most cheesy.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

"Nobody puts Baby in the corner."
- JOHNNY CASTLE (Patrick Swayze) about FRANCES "BABY" HOUSEMAN (Jennifer Grey) in Dirty Dancing.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
The Punisher: I have work to do. Read your newspaper everyday and you'll understand.
Joan: Which section?
The Punisher: The obituaries.

and:
Candelaria: Vaya con Dios, Castle. Go with God.
Frank Castle: God's going to sit this one out.

still a great movie

Welcome to the human race...
"You're a soldier now." - The main soldier from Transformers

Still trying to find the words as to how I find it so cheesy.

I am half agony, half hope.
"You complete me." From Jerry Maguire. I love it, but yeah...it's the most cheesy.

* Improperly conjugated adjective intended for ultimate cringiness!

Johann von Goethe

This is Bat Country!
Yeh mine comes from Jerry Maguire too and its the all famous, "You had me at hello "

God there are so many though. TOO many.

I am sure I can look up the exact wording, but we all know what I am talking about when I mention the "Ditto" line in Ghost.

Very Cheesy:

Molly Jensen: I love you.
Sam Wheat: Ditto.

Molly Jensen: I love you. I really love you.
Sam Wheat: Ditto.

Sam: I love you, Molly. I've always loved you.
Molly: Ditto.

In Fact, Sharp Chedder.

*And for the record, you properly conjugate that dairy product cheesy, cheesier and cheesiest, not most cheesy.
Thank you! I was having trouble with that. Cheesiest didn't look right. On the other hand, most cheesy is cheesy.

"You're a soldier now." - The main soldier from Transformers

Still trying to find the words as to how I find it so cheesy.
haha yes! i laugh everytime

"You had me at hello." or "I'm just a girl asking a boy if he could love her." pfft!

My favorite brand of cheese is from George Lucas, by way of "Star Wars" which is, by the way, one of my favorite films. They are, from third to first:
#3. "You're looking at Mos Eisley. You'll not find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

#2. "Who's more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?"

and finally, my favorite:

#1. "That's because a droid don't pull peoples arms off when they lose." I think Han was supposed to sound roguish, but his grammar here made him sound stoopid.

I'm the king of the world! ~ Titanic

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

"Sometimes, there's so much beauty, in the world, I feel like I can't take it. Like my heart's gonna cave in." referring to a plastic bag, no less (American Beauty):

I still loved the film but half the dialogue in Jurassic World was cheesy as hell.....

also everything Sam Worthington said in Terminator Salvation was cheesy and in a really bad way.
WARNING: "" spoilers below
Even when he screams noooooooo after finding out he's a cyborg I was cringing.