Ufc

Tools    

That's crazy - Mark Hunt poster boy for nutrition - all 260 of him a 5'11".
I'll pass on those supplements. I can just see it: GET BIIG SIZE - for those of you that like to eat!

I love Henderson at -200. Melendez is vastly overrated and I think Benson will dominate him to win a decision. He has the advantage everywhere: striking, kicks, wrestling, BJJ, more athletic, bigger, more powerful.

Mir is a KO waiting to happen, because Cormier is about 10 times the wrestler he is, so I don't see Mir getting this to the ground. And Cormier is better in the stand-up.

I'm kinda slightly leaning towards Thompson to take a decision, because he's more varied in the stand-up and has better wrestling. This is anyone's fight though imo provided Josh is 100 %

Mein is going to **** Brown up. A good ring technician, Mein is a hot prospect.

I put a sneaky fiver on him subbing Brown, Cormier KO'ing Mir and Benson winning a decision. Good value for money that.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
I love Henderson at -200. Melendez is vastly overrated and I think Benson will dominate him to win a decision. He has the advantage everywhere: striking, kicks, wrestling, BJJ, more athletic, bigger, more powerful.

Mir is a KO waiting to happen, because Cormier is about 10 times the wrestler he is, so I don't see Mir getting this to the ground. And Cormier is better in the stand-up.

I'm kinda slightly leaning towards Thompson to take a decision, because he's more varied in the stand-up and has better wrestling. This is anyone's fight though imo provided Josh is 100 %

Mein is going to **** Brown up. A good ring technician, Mein is a hot prospect.

I put a sneaky fiver on him subbing Brown, Cormier KO'ing Mir
and Benson winning a decision. Good value for money that.
You were way off with these picks. Hendo had no power or strength advantage over Gill, I actually thought Gill won. Cormier pulled out a great performance, great clinch work, and put on a dominating performance.

You were way off with these picks. Hendo had no power or strength advantage over Gill, I actually thought Gill won. Cormier pulled out a great performance, great clinch work, and put on a dominating performance.
Meh, I'm hardly ever here anymore, brother. MMA doesn't interest me quite as much as boxing. I watch it for pure entertainment.

Though if you think you can do better, there's a card coming up...

Let the night air cool you off
Do I smell a pick 'em competition coming on? Because that would be cool. Though unless Anderson Silva, Lyoto Machida, Dan Henderson, or Roy Nelson are fighting, I kind of don't care.

Meh, I'm hardly ever here anymore, brother. MMA doesn't interest me quite as much as boxing. I watch it for pure entertainment.

Jon Jones submission
Bisping decision
Roy Nelson Ko
Phil Davis decision

Jim Miller ko

Here's mine.

I'll play too

Jon Jones KO (yes, seriously)
Belcher Decision
Roy Nelson KO (Fight of the Night, KO of the night)
Phil Davis KO
Jim Miller submission

My picks look really similar to Masterman's

Hmm...

Scoring: Derek Cleary Rds 1, 2 for Gil, 3, 4, 5 for Ben; Wade Vierra Rd 1, 4, 5 for Gil, 2-3 for Ben; Michael Bell 1, 5 for Gil, 2, 3, 4 Ben

http://kcra.cityvoter.com/mma-gracie-fi ... biz/604191
"MMA GRACIE FIGHTER IS SAC/ROSEVILLE'S ONLY "CESAR GRACIE" AFFILIATE SCHOOL, TAUGHT BY MASTER WADE VIERRA"

Jon Jones KO (yes, seriously)
Belcher Decision
Roy Nelson KO (Fight of the Night, KO of the night) Didn't win fight, but got KO of the night
Phil Davis KO
Jim Miller submission

I italicized the picks where I got the winner right. The picks in bold are both correct winner and correct type of victory.

Who you Guys got there weekend?

Ime thinking:

Maynard
Cerrone
Glover
Jds
Cain

Who have you guys got next weekend?. Ime going Silva by first Rd Tko.

Picks for the weekend guys?.

Ime thinking:

Silva Tko
Edgar Tko
Munoz decision
Swanson decision.

*if Anderson actually decided to take the fight seriously

He deserved that tbh.
Although Weidman's Ko was impressive he didn't look to much of a problem. Silva lost because he was cocky, way to cocky.

Although Weidman's Ko was impressive he didn't look to much of a problem. Silva lost because he was cocky, way to cocky.
Remember what told you? I said it was a 50-50 fight. You can only do dumb ***** for so long until eventually, someone teaches you a lesson. Anderson always starts doing that clowning whenever he wants a guy to overreach with his shots so he can counter him. Weidman didn't take the bait and Silva miscalculated the distance in between and got his clock cleaned. That follow-up shot on the ground was brutal; you could see Anderson's head smashing into the canvas.

And don't get me wrong, I think Anderson is the ATG in MMA by a country mile. But if you stay in the game long enough, you'll always run into a guy that caught up with you. He's got 10 more fights on his deal. He'll be lucky to walk away with 6 W's.

That being said, I hope they rematch.

And did you put down a bet on Cub? Made me some nice €€€ on that kid, again. Wonder if the bookies will finally catch up on him now.