Game of Thrones Season 3

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Still here I see.

SPLENDID
Only to respond to your inane posts.

Suspect's Reviews

Wow Im stunned Iain Glen didnt get more kudos! That whole Targaryan storylines been carried on his shoulders! Season one Jason Momoa was cool, and Emilia Clarkes great but she doesnt have presence. Yet. I think shes gonna be a great actress but her youth and beauty betrays her intimidation at times.

I cant argue that Jon Snow (Kip Whatshisface) is played by a crap actor. Robb too. Its a shame but hey they cant all be keepers. Of course the Robb Stark guy will end up being the biggest box office star after all this from some movie that didnt need him, Ill probably learn his name then, and the poor basterds that play their heart out will be supporting actors on some sitcom. Augh!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I could watch him give things withering stares for hours.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
this conversation i had with a friend reminded me of some of the conversations in this thread...

this is also why i read everything but don't discuss anything in this thread. man, whatever. i'm not some kind of colorful-haired nerd FREAK

I am the Watcher in the Night

Wow Im stunned Iain Glen didnt get more kudos! That whole Targaryan storylines been carried on his shoulders! Season one Jason Momoa was cool, and Emilia Clarkes great but she doesnt have presence. Yet. I think shes gonna be a great actress but her youth and beauty betrays her intimidation at times.

I cant argue that Jon Snow (Kip Whatshisface) is played by a crap actor. Robb too. Its a shame but hey they cant all be keepers. Of course the Robb Stark guy will end up being the biggest box office star after all this from some movie that didnt need him, Ill probably learn his name then, and the poor basterds that play their heart out will be supporting actors on some sitcom. Augh!
Totally agree!

I'm really interested in seeing how the producers and writers will work out season 4, the books on which it's based are even bigger and more packed with characters than ever before. I have faith, total faith!

Not sure Im liking this prettyboy harlequin romance novel come to life badass Daario Naharis that's wooing Daenarys. Id like to see Barristan Selmy beat him senseless. Id actually like to see Selmy beat something being hes "the greatest warrior in the realm", and all weve seen him kill was some scorpion critter sent by a mage guised as a little girl.

The Daario character seems to be bringing a certain shallowness to an intriguing storyline. My wild guess is he will probably break her heart and a dragon will eat him. Which would be pretty cool actually, but I havent guessed anything in this series. Poor Khal Drogo from above having to see his sweetie with that pro-wrestler looking boytoy!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
So theon is being tortured by house bolton for betraying the starks, while the head of house bolton betrayed the starks.

do i have that straight?

A system of cells interlinked
So theon is being tortured by house bolton for betraying the starks, while the head of house bolton betrayed the starks.

do i have that straight?
No. That's not correct.

Theon isn't being tortured by House Bolton. And there's no point you knowing that reveal yet. At this point it's characterisation for Ramsay that was cut from last season. Reek, it rhymes with final week

The Adventure Starts Here!
WARNING: "Season 3 finale" spoilers below
Well, gee whiz, folks! I turned out to be right for a change: All three seasons have ended with a Danaerys scene! Boo-yah!

WARNING: "Season 3 finale" spoilers below
Well, gee whiz, folks! I turned out to be right for a change: All three seasons have ended with a Danaerys scene! Boo-yah!
Season 2 ended with White Walkers.

You're right, now that I think about it. But when I mentioned earlier in this thread that I thought they might end with Dany again, since they seemed to like to do that, nobody challenged me. Oops.

Rewatching now...

Literally the worst final scene ever. I wanted to vomit.

Those Theon feels though. That scene tore my feels right out and pissed on them. Feels x10000000

No idea wtf they are doing with the Asha (Yara) story though. Seriously baffled.

Jon scenes sucked per usual.

Davos being a hood gangster. Not sure how I feel about the letter reveal though.

Well, as for the final scene: We know you hate Dany, so your opinion isn't surprising. I just figured the writers knew we needed to end on something uplifting after last week's episode or everyone would ditch the whole series.

It was overplayed and went on too long, but I kept sensing they were desperate to end on a high note.... pretty hard to do after last week.

You just get the sense that Dany's over in the east somewhere doing her own thing, while the War of the Five Kings wages and the Night's Watch tries to hold down the fort, so to speak.

What I think the writers did well was to find good places in the many storylines to end each for this season. They've left enough cliffhangers to woo everyone back and keep people talking, and yet it felt like a season finale too. Enough denouement from last week for everyone to breathe.

We got the reveals we suspected we'd get, with a few other things thrown in.

And, as usual, Tywin totally rocked.

Finale Spoilers below

Arya saw direwolfe head Robb. Ouch. I'm loving her relationship with the Hound. The only truly enjoyable parts of the finale were the Tyrion and Tywin dialogue and the Arya and Hound adventures. Seeing Sandor taking advantage of a free meal after the exchange with the Frey soldiers had me cracking up.

Edit: also, seeing Jeoffrey so excited at the meeting instantly reminded me of my deep hatred. GO TO SLEEP JEOFFREY.