The Ups and Downs of Your Day Tab

Tools    

And then I won't tell anyone! Ha ha ha!

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. But please; I have a rep I have to uphold, no?

yes you do, well whether I stay in home or on the road hinges a DAM lot on Tonight, im silently cr@ping myself, but im sureish in my heart that all will work for the best , but SB even your insults (most of the time) bring a smile to my dial

Originally posted by Naisy
GOOD LUCK CHRIS!!!!!!

Highlight:
School holidays starts tomorrow ish

Lowlight:
Wont be on Mofo for at least two weeks and I will miss all my friends from here and school (btw should I come to get kicked out within these two weeks I will get Matt to let you know)
Awww... we'll miss you!

hey I like your title... flattery will get you everywhere!

Highlights:
SQL Server exam today .. wish me luck

i can't believe ya' got toose to fall for it.
we never can tell anymore, unless, like holden said .....your have a full name (h. pike) that gives it away.

highlight.......a visitor, and great fall weather.

lowlight.........plantar fasciitis. a real pain in the......................heel.
..and a real bummer.

A novel adaptation.
LOWLIGHTS
No one is on right now.

Have'nt talked to Matt in a while.

I've been missing my MoFo

I'm going to die a lonely virgin.

HIGHLIGHTS
I'm back.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Highlights: Finally got a job. Shift supervisor at Hollywood Video. Free movie rentals! JOY! Possibly going to break into the comics biz thanx to my buddy Brian....

Lowlights: No ideas for comix.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

You shan't die a lonley virgin. Pay a woman to have sex with you. A hooker.

A novel adaptation.
Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
You shan't die a lonley virgin. Pay a woman to have sex with you. A hooker.

I've tried, no takers.

Monkey, what kind of comics do you draw? Anime, perhaps?
I only mention this because I was watching an anime DVD and it said something to the theme of "Original artwork by MonkeyPunch". Seemed like a strange coincidence.

Wait, you've tried to pay for a hooker and still no takers?! Doesn't that technically not make sense at all! You must be really gross to look at man, hookers are skanks without morals or standards!

I'm so sorry, you just keep throwing me this bones, these oppertunities to be a bastard....

Highlight:
I started dating a woman from my work about two and a half weeks ago, and we are getting along splendidly. She has no children of her own yet, but would like to eventually have some. That's really important to me, because my children don't live with me, and I would like to be able to raise some at home. I guess that's what I miss most about married life, having kids at home to help with homework, bedtime stories, and the like. When I was married I did the cooking, homework, bedtime, diapers, etc. My ex loved TV.

Lowlight:
I'm in too good of a mood to have one...
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Highlights:
My Mom, also known as Austruck, burned a CD for me with some Michael Jackson stuff, some Nelly stuff, So Happy Together by the Turtles, and that song they played in Ninja Turtles 2, Ninja Rap by Vanilla Ice! Ahhh yeah! They're gonna rock the town without being seen. Have you ever seen a Turtle get down?

Lowlights:
The two Nelly songs I chose, Hot In Here and Air Force Ones, don't work. And the CD I gave my other best friend, Ryan, doesn't work.

Lets put a smile on that block
HIGHLIGHT
I have internet acces and have returned from UNI for the weekend to sleep in my bed and eat my mums food. yumm

LOW
I dont have my car with me and my hair looks ***** at the mo.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally posted by Herodotus

Monkey, what kind of comics do you draw? Anime, perhaps?
I only mention this because I was watching an anime DVD and it said something to the theme of "Original artwork by MonkeyPunch". Seemed like a strange coincidence.
Yeah, I got my name off a Japanese artist named MonkeyPunch, who made the show Lupin III.

My stuff is a bit like anime, but also like underground comics like Hate, and sort of like comic strips like Bloom County and The Boondocks, and a bit like the Simpsons. I have too many influences.

Highlight:
Drinkin' gin two days in a row, kneckin' with the new girlfriend three days in a row...who could complain?

Lowlight:
Not Me!!!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Highlights: Too many to name...

Lowlights: Not getting more time with friends and family before having to go out into the Fleet..
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Highlights: being asked by someone who hadn't seen me in awhile "have you lost weight?" and being able to reply "40 lbs." This was followed by a "you look good." Where's that smug smilie when you need it? Other than that: good baseball games, good movies, good food. Oh, and Spud, Toose, and Mary were all here today. It's like old times.

Lowlights: failed my driver's test. Why? Well, basically, had I checked my blind spot (even though there is no blind spot on the left side of our car), I'd have passed. Turned my flippin' head, say, 135 degress or so.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Should've pulled a little Exorcist there and made sure you got everything...

It's good to be back with old friends, too. Here here.