The Ups and Downs of Your Day Tab

Tools    

Thank you Gracie...Arghhhh cut it ooooffffff!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I too am in the best shape of my life.

So suck on that with your manhood-engulfing mouth God!

I mean.
Um.

Yay for me.
I rock.

Sigh.

Highlight:

The following conversation...

Chris: You have no internal conflicts?
The Silver Bullet: Not civil war...
Chris: I do? Zug?
The Silver Bullet: Your country *did*.
Chris: Pfft. So?
The Silver Bullet: Just a point.
The Silver Bullet: War-with-self, non-war-with-self. No point.
Chris: hmm.
Chris: Okay then
The Silver Bullet: None at all.
The Silver Bullet: No point.
The Silver Bullet: Zip points.
The Silver Bullet: A point of zeroness.
Chris: 0.0
The Silver Bullet: A blood-point-to-conversation level of 0.0 and then even less.
Chris: Ever hear Metallica's "No Leaf Clover"?
The Silver Bullet: Not only is there no point in the conversation, but it's consciously and conspiciously pushing away any hope of further points entering the discussion.
Chris: That's true
The Silver Bullet: Point repellant.
Chris: The lyrics are interesting
Chris: "Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel...is just a freight train coming your way."
The Silver Bullet: Imagine the most blunted object in the world, and then blunten it.
Chris: I like that line.
The Silver Bullet: That's the point of this conversaiton.
The Silver Bullet: It's that pointless.
Chris: As in, the opposite of my head?
The Silver Bullet: This debacle is over.But is this debacle quite over?
Yes it is.
Or is it?
Yes.
Chris: The answer is yes...and by yes...we mean yes. Was that redundant? The answer is 'maybe.'
The Silver Bullet: And by maybe, we mean yes.
Chris: And by "mean" we mean "hello."

It cracked me up.
Myself and Chris talk crap.

HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL I AM THE MOST ROCKINGEST ROCK THAT EVER ROCKED!! I AM A GOLDEN GOD, DAMMIT!

The King's not dead. He's just hibernating.

A novel adaptation.
HighLight:
I rock even harder than prison rapings, and that means that a whole lot of serious rockage is being rocked.

My puppy is afraid of lightning and rain, so she's asleep on my feet right now, thusly, my feet are very warm.

Eventually, these fools will see their folly, and vote Adam West as the best Batman ever.

Lowlight:
Holy Macaroni Batman! You mean to tell me that a country made entirely of criminals has had no internal conflicts?!

I was just kidding.
Seriously, I'm sorry.

Please dont bite my face.

Highight: I go back to work in 1 week

Lowlight: My leg still itches like a sonofabi**h

Lowlight:

I stayed up until two o'clock in the morning last night, an absoloute marathon, to call the admission director at the Los Angeles Film School and when I called I got her voicemail.

Highlight: I know tomorrow I get to get these stiches taken out

Lowlight: I know tomorrow I get to get these stiches taken out, and I want em out tonight

Now With Moveable Parts
Highlights:
I think being busy helps time go by faster...ya know. I've been working like a dog and now the payoff: My weekend is here. I bought the LOTR:FOTR DVD in widescreen, a couple of days ago. That's been fun...watching all my favorite parts.
I just found out that my plans to go to Cabo have been confirmed and set in stone. Yes!! Can not wait!

Lowlights:
Hmmm.......not too much. Although, I miss a friend.

A novel adaptation.
D oes
I t
E nd!?

Highlight

My dog is sleeping on my feet again.

I am not sending subliminal messages.

Highlights: went out. Got something to eat. Lots of nice little things happened while I was out. Oh, and I'm finally getting my hair cut this week. It's about damn time.

Lowlights: ate too much.

helloooo you MOFO's!!!!........

highlight - making my way back onto mofo. i miss it a ton.
...........so good to touch base with chris and sadie, now to get a feel for all these new names and catch up a bit with the familiar ones.
how is the silver boy? is mary-lo still on? where is my hold........., errrr, uhhmmm, i mean holden?
and i miss thmilin a ton.

lowlights.....getting my sweet angel-by-day, something-else-by-bedtime....to go to sleep. ahh, i hear the heavy breathing of success. phew.

victory is mine.
i think it is you, lord slayton, who is near my age.....a few years my junior, but i saw your photo post...
..... of your cute girls. mine, ellie, is nearing 4.
what an education!