The Ups and Downs of Your Day Tab

Tools    

Highlights:

Writin', writin', writin'. There's no better feeling than reading a sh*tty section you wrote last week and seeing exactly how to fix it. And then fixing it.

Readin', readin', readin'. I'm reading some f*cking excellent books right now that inspire me more than I can say.

Beating T-roy at chess in less than eight moves.

Lowlights:

Not much time for MoFo right now.

Highlight:
Mary's alive, at least.
I too have been writing, writing, writing.
And I'm getting good feedback.

I love that.

Wow, I'm behind again...

Highlights: a special someone. They know who they are...and they know that, for me, they make everything in life seem a little bit better. Other than that...spending most of yesterday with my best friend, seeing a flick, acting like a little kid in the pool, and just talking about whatever, on and on and on. Oh, and I got paid for another freelance project today. Yippee!

Lowlights: the only lowlight I've had over the last few weeks would be the fact that I haven't spent every waking moment with people I care about. Other than that, I've been on a seemingly permanent high.

I cannot get over the blatantly obvious nature of some people's highlights, especially in conjunction with each other. I wonder. Are they even reading what the other is posting? If they both say the same God damned thing all the God damned time, someone might catch on. If they haven't already. It's so obvious!

Highlight:
Oblivion wrapped it's first day shooting. It's being made!

Thanks Chris.

An even weirder Highlight:
I e-mailed an armourer today, the guy who doing the guns for Ned Kelly and did the guns for The Hard Word, and asked him about the thrity/forty second SWAT team sequence in The Cow Hunters of the South Seas. I was suprised to get such an quick reply, let alone one that actually helps. The chances are if I am in his area, he can get me five SWAT team guys for very cheap, and I'd supply the rest. He's do the guns/equipment/costumes. The lowlight is that I bet you I'm not in his area, but it's still a highlight for me because it's the first time I've reached out into the industry like this and I was suprised to get such a gracious reply.

!

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
I cannot get over the blatantly obvious nature of some people's highlights, especially in conjunction with each other. I wonder. Are they even reading what the other is posting? If they both say the same God damned thing all the God damned time, someone might catch on. If they haven't already. It's so obvious!

Now With Moveable Parts

He must feel like the only one, sometimes. Must be a lonely place.

Sadie,
Sadie,
What is the deal with you?
If-there were any rumours, would these ru-mours be true?
Even the fact that you both replied,
I thought you was trying to hide,
I honestly feel like the third f*cking wheel,
On a bike that on-ly needs two!

Now With Moveable Parts
Very nice, Gummly. You know I think you're the most talented bloke around, right? *kisses*

Today's highlights and lowlights so far:

Highlight: My new MARILYN MONROE TELEPHONE. It's magnificent. Was $70, got it for $18. A Marilyn Monroe doll stands on a golden stand, above this fan that blows her dress up. She also sings "I Wanna Be Loved By You" and then she goes "Here comes another one!" and the fan blows up her dress again and she giggles. It does this whenever someone calls you or if you press the demo button.

Lowlight: I just burned the fried rice I was making in the microwave because distracted me forgot to add the water. Now my house is up in smoke and it smells like the worst pack of cigarettes ever.

Highlight: I got offered a management position at our major local competitor today, more money, more hours, more benefits, + free TANNING!

LOWLIGHT: getting b!tched out by my hubby for having a movie playing about transvestites... lol.. he is such a 'phobe....LOL

Highlight:
Spoke to the guy who does Betacam work in Melbourne about either helping shoot Cow Hunters or helping edit it. It was a really enlightening discussion.

Last two days...

Highlights: some exciting, interesting conversations about the future. Going swimming with some friends and playing Marco Polo like a bunch of little kids. Work going well. Starting to tan more.

Lowlights: sleep. My sleep is all mucked up. Dunno why. I'll figure it out, though.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Last night I was at a friends, had some great times there, very good laughs. Some of it was at like 3 in the morning so thats my highlight so far.

But when I fell asleep like 9 people still kicking said they'd be up all night so there wouldn't be any problem in waking me up at 8 when I had to go into work. Yay for lying SOBS!!! Peter was an hour and a half late to work! Boo I say, boooooooo!

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Life is getting better here on my end. other than my relationship, i am looking at getting a full time job here at my college while i go for my degree, and maybe playing college soccer in the fall.
My relationship is different. I am having problems with my mother and it is affecting my decision. I am paying for college all on my own!!!
This time in my life will only make me a better person in the end!

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Havent been around for about a six weeks due to the company I worked for going into receivership and therefore giving me a lack of web access.

High point: Getting unmetered web access at home! I can catch up with all the movie news again!

got a new pet today. his name is Neo. he is about 4 weeks old, very fine, short brownish hair all over, except for his belly, long feet and hands with long claws.....big bulb eyes that haven't opened yet.
he squeeks/cries when he needs something.....really makes a racket. that's how we found him.

he fell from his nest on a truck with one of those extend power ladders. the guys doing cement work on my building hadn't used the truck in a while i guess, and this little guy along with three siblings fell to the truck. one was killed by the cables on the truck, and i was handed three, very dehydrated little babies.

i fed them milk with a baby medicine syringe and checked online for what to do. took two of the three survivors to the local animal rehabilitation hospital as required by law......except that i kept one *shhhhhhhh* at least for now........can't give him up. he sleeps in my palm, and tries to nurse on my hand.

anybody know what animal i'm talking about?

should be nearly full grown at the 12 week mark, and his eyes should open in a week.
he drinks puppy milk formula since he has no mommy, and when he is old enough he will eat monkey chow and sunflower seeds, fruit and veggies.

and my dog is verrrrrry interested.