Jodana Brewster
Laz Alonso
Gal Gadot
John Oritz
Sung Kang
Ko fi Natei
Wilmer Calderon

PLOT:
As he is released from prison, Brian O'Conner teams up with Dominic Toretto work with the feds to bring down a heroin importer by infiltrating his operation.

Trailer:
http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer...s-2009/trailer

Opening in theaters on June 5, 2009

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
Is it just called "Fast and Furious"... because if it is that makes it sound like a remake of the first movie in the series.

Other than that the first films were something of a guilty pleasure for me, especially Tokyo Drift, but that was probably for several less than flattering reasons regarding the time and situation in which I saw it

Oh I see the difference, but I have a pretty good feeling a lot of people won't take the time to notice it, as it's really just a difference of two articles... poor naming choice IMO, but of course that's nothing to judge the movie on.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Meh this is a pretty done series if you ask me I liked the 1st and 2nd film but the 3rd was poor and this I have no idea why they are bothering make another.

Meh this is a pretty done series if you ask me I liked the 1st and 2nd film but the 3rd was poor and this I have no idea why they are bothering make another.

Saw A Trailer For This With Death Race, It Actually Looks Sorta Good.

What a horrible picture and reason. Put all of this together, you get one answer that makes new sense.

First of all, it takes more money to make a movie than the reception you get at the box office, so they wouldn't be trying to get money, that's for sure.

How do i just watch movies on this site??

or caan i?

I'm sorry, there's only so much you can do with a car - knight rider already proved that. I think its time to let the car movies go until they come up with something more fresh.

Its like watching Pimp My Ride and Dukes of Hazzard - only so much one can take.

i Really enjoyed whole series of fast and furious And Red line too And i love to watch another part of this movie

You want to post like me?
Is it just called "Fast and Furious"... because if it is that makes it sound like a remake of the first movie in the series.
Yeah I agree. I thought I was joining a thread about the first movie, the fast and the furious.

You want to post like me?
I'm sorry, there's only so much you can do with a car - knight rider already proved that. I think its time to let the car movies go until they come up with something more fresh.
Don't think something like Death Race has been done before?