Slasher movie - Friends spend the day at some house and killer appears

Tools    

A group of friends decide to have some fun in one of the boys' house that belongs to one of his relatives. It's a two-story house in the middle of a camp, I think.

There's a small building near the house filled with tools. A shed, maybe. One of the youngsters, a white man, wanders there and gets killed by the killer. Then, I think the lights go off. The friends inside the house, a black man, a white man and a white woman, realize that something strange is happening. The black man, despite the pleas of the others, decides to go look for his friend. Inside the building, he finds his friend, or, rather, his dead body. He instantly panics and tries to run back to the house. The killer throws an axe or a hatchet that lands on his back and then finishes him off. All of this happening while the ones inside the house stare in horror.

Released around 2000 or 2010, I guess. Don't really know.

It's in the title. Slasher. Horror.

I can't believe you're right. I know about the remake, I could tell you its ending right now, but I never thought it was the movie I was wondering about. I thought the scenes I mentioned were from a different slasher. Funny how it is sometimes, huh?

Thanks, OHForums. Couldn't quote you, by the way.

Thanks, OHForums. Couldn't quote you, by the way.
That would probably be because of the link in their post as you're not yet able to post them.

Glad you got your answer and thanks for marking the thread as 'Answered' - always appreciated