If you could act in any director's movie, who would it be?

Tools    

Tarantino or Kevin Smith, because they are very good directors, but also interesting characters, plus i could drop F bombs and smoke weed while working.

If I had a steak, I would f**k it!
I would work with David Fincher. I know he's tough, but I'd be interested to see what he has to do to make all of his actors be their most disturbing. It would be a cool challenge.

On the other side of that, I would work with Michael Bay so I can phone it in and basically have one large paid party while not filming.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
If I had to go with living directors, Aki Kaurismaki because he's creative... If not him, Ken Loach simply because he makes movies about people and the system, and Mike Leigh to an extent, almost as great, but more diverse.

If you could act in any director's movie, who would it be and why?

I personally would say Scorsese just because I know it would be a unique and challenging experience. And, come on, it's Scorsese, so you know you'll be acting in a work of art.
What a great topic for discussion!
I m not sure if this is or isn t a multiple choice question or not. I have respected the work of directors like Spielberg, Fellini, the Coen brothers, Terrence Malick and Clint Eastwood. Of course I wouldn't want to discuss the EPA over an empty chair with Clint.But I d be happy to do a film with any of these guys, just to experience their unique point of view. If it came down to only one choice, well you know Steve has had the good sense to hire Harrison Ford for many of his movies. So it would have to be ................

Scorsese.

Because I know I ll be acting in a work of art
( and perhaps I could persuade him to hire Harry just this once&#128540

You can't win an argument just by being right!
If you could act in any director's movie, who would it be and why?
None.

1. I cant act

2. It's a lot of sitting around waiting for him/her to *cue the sun* and get the upstarts out of their trailers. I can think of nothing worse.

OK if push came to shove I'd say Russell Crowe.

If I had a steak, I would f**k it!
Tarantino or Kevin Smith, because they are very good directors, but also interesting characters, plus i could drop F bombs and smoke weed while working.
You can do that on pretty much any set. If you read Rob Lowe's book about when he was in The Outsiders, all those actors had pretty dirty mouths on set. And that was just a PG-rated Francis Ford Coppola movie!

I know a lot of you might see this coming, and some might roll their eyes
But David F**king Lynch, man!

Wouldn't that be an Actor's Dream to work with him?

So, It's either him--or one of these 2 blokes.