Stars Who Hated Each Other On-Set

Tools    

This is not the first thread we've had on this subject, but some that I know about that haven't been mentioned yet:

Barbra Streisand and Walter Matthau did not get along at all at all while filming Hello Dolly!

Richard Dreyfuss and Bill Murray did not get along during the filming of What About Bob?

Murray also had problems with Lucy Liu during the filming of Charlie's Angels, which is why Bernie Mac played Bosley in the sequel

Susan Hayward and Bette Davis did not get along during the filming of Where Love Has Gone.

Speaking of Davis, she hated working with Erroll Flynn on The Private Lives of Elizabeth and Essex. that she decided not to audition for Scarlett O'Hara when she heard Flynn was being considered for Rhett Butler.

Apparently, Bill Murray also had problems with Chevy Chase on the set of Caddyshack

Joan Fontaine had a miserable time on the set of Rebecca. Olivier made her life miserable because he wanted his wife, Vivien Leigh, to play the part. Fontaine also felt excluded from the British cliques on the set, which included Judith Anderson & Hitchcock himself. She felt they looked down on her. Hitchcock encouraged this behavior on the set & Fontaine’s insecurities transferred well to the screen.

Gary Oldman and Winona Ryder in Dracula is an interesting case. They were nice to each other during the first part of filming, then they returned from a break in filming and hated each other.

Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister) and Jerome Flynn (Bronn) for Game of Thrones. Presumably there's a breakup that went badly wrong, from what I've heard.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Gary Oldman and Winona Ryder in Dracula is an interesting case. They were nice to each other during the first part of filming, then they returned from a break in filming and hated each other.

Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister) and Jerome Flynn (Bronn) for Game of Thrones. Presumably there's a breakup that went badly wrong, from what I've heard.
Oh that's interesting. Makes me feel batter about poor Dracula losing his mind over such a wet blanket.