Guys to Swoon Over

Tools    

It was nice to see Drea post-Sopranos, but not so much that I would watch the show.

EXACTLY! (add Katey post-MWC to that sentence and it's EXACTLY how I feel.)

@Dani8 I actually can't stand Ron Perlman. I have, however, found ONE piece of work I liked so much that it may just turn me around on him...aaaand THANK YOU VERY MUCH US TV FOR CANCELLING IT!!! (Hand of God. Can't imagine anyone else in that role)

You can't win an argument just by being right!

No, not my cup of tea at all. Ditto Mel Gibson. Do like Russell Crowe. One of the Hemsworth bros too though I forget which one I like best as an actor.
I love Russ. Very generous, characterful guy.

And the Hemsworths - Big Hemsworth

Not as big Hemsworth

and Westworld Hemsworth

@Dani8 I actually can't stand Ron Perlman.

That'sd OK, Cat. I dont want to share him

It's nice to know we'd never fight over men.
Nahhh. We can share, or not. I dont think the actors mind that we all have different taste.

I actually can't stand Ron Perlman.
Me either.

I love Russ. Very generous, characterful guy.
Lost his way a bit, but loved him in Master and Commander & A Beautiful Mind.

I guess it's Chris Hemsworth I like. He was in Rush and did a good job of playing the late British race car driver James Hunt.

Adelaide Clemens is the Aussie actor I was thinking of. Very pretty girl too.

Waste of time.

What do you mean Russ lost his way? Do you mean his band or something? I've never heard his music.

The actor who played Venus was soo.. funny.
Walter Goggins. He was fantastic. I might have cried in THAT scene with Tig. Beautiful and very sensitively done.

What do you mean Russ lost his way? Do you mean his band or something? I've never heard his music.
I meant that he made some very mediocre movies after having made some great ones. IIRC, he went to pieces somewhat after his estrangement from his wife. Or ex-wife now perhaps. It can happen to anyone.

Walter Goggins. He was fantastic. I might have cried in THAT scene with Tig. Beautiful and very sensitively done.
Walter Goggins was fantastic in The Shield, which was a great show. Now he's in an idiotic HBO show about vice principals unless it's already been cancelled.

I meant that he made some very mediocre movies after having made some great ones. IIRC, he went to pieces somewhat after his estrangement from his wife. Or ex-wife now perhaps. It can happen to anyone. .
Hmmm I cant see it. My bro has worked with him a few times and according to him, the guy is certainly not in pieces. Very generous to his crew (mindblowingly so) and very engaging with his fans.

I loved him recently in Nice Guys. Still have to watch The Water Diviner.

Hmmm I cant see it. My bro has worked with him a few times and according to him, the guy is certainly not in pieces. Very generous to his crew (mindblowingly so) and very engaging with his fans.

I loved him recently in Nice Guys. Still have to watch The Water Diviner.
Dani, we have a language problem here. I didn't say he was in pieces now. I meant that he was unhappy over his marriage - as anyone would be. I don't mean he fell completely apart. Never mind - I love him too.

Lost in translation moment?

Getting back to Aussie blokes and accents - this guy

I had no idea he was Australian in True Blood

Most def.

No kidding? Another example of how well Aussies do accents. Great body, but not my cup of tea.

These, however, cannot do accents.

I love Geoffrey but his attempt at an american accent in a movie with Goldie Hawn made my ears bleed. His own accent is so beautiful he should never hide it.

Geoffrey bores me - I can't explain why. A lot of Brit actors his age are also terrific bores.

Who is the first guy?

Geoffrey bores me - I can't explain why. A lot of Brit actors his age are also terrific bores.

Who is the first guy?
I think he's our best actor of his generation. Loved him in The King;s Speech. I swoon for his acting.

First guy is Travis Fimmel who was in Vikings. His accent turned into an ear worm for me - sounds like he was mimicking Brad Pitt's terrible Austrian accent in Seven Years in Tibet.

Can't believe I forgot the King.

Always my fave Beatle, but wish he would stop dyeing his hair.

Nahhh. We can share, or not. I dont think the actors mind that we all have different taste.
They're all secret Highlanders. There can be only one.

Getting back to Aussie blokes and accents - this guy

Omg he does a perfect idiot.