Guys to Swoon Over

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Tell me about it.

*sigh*
OMG that looks like your cat!!!

OMG that looks like your cat!!!

I KNOW, RIGHT??? A few years ago now, I had a couple of drunk twitter DM nights with Reedus, and the only subject matter was music and our cats.

I KNOW, RIGHT??? A few years ago now, I had a couple of drunk twitter DM nights with Reedus, and the only subject matter was music and our cats.
That's the way. How sweet of him.

If you really squint your eyes and side eye the screen Hiddles and Fancy Dancy could sort of, maybe, not really be brothers.

I heart this guy

Buscemi is a fantastic actor, but no way do I swoon over him. He was so brilliant in The Sopranos.

Who is this guy?

Hiddleston has a cheeky charm about him. I havent seen him in much but always think of him as Loki 'He's adopted!'
You have to see The Night Manager. Brilliant mini-series.

If you really squint your eyes and side eye the screen Hiddles and Fancy Dancy could sort of, maybe, not really be brothers.

You're right. I don't find Dancy in the least bit attractive though.

Jamie Dornan was brilliant in The Fall. Great series if you haven't seen it. He's so handsome.

Oh get out!!! Cats with men

Cat's cat

Buscemi is a fantastic actor, but no way do I swoon over him. He was so brilliant in The Sopranos.

I swoon for many reasons. I swoon for his acting, confidence, charisma.

Who is this guy?

Richard Armitage - british actor

You're right. I don't find Dancy in the least bit attractive though.

Wrong demo for me. I like my man crushes a bit older, like Madly's age, but I think he;s a lovely, charming guy (and has a very cute baby)

Jamie Dornan was brilliant in The Fall. Great series if you haven't seen it. He's so handsome.

I still havent seen that.

LMAO. I knew I would stuff my quoting.

Charlie was great in SoA

But even he couldnt save the worst cgi I've ever seen LOL

Seems like a sweet guy.

Well, it didn't look real, but it wasn't THAT bad.
LOL I dont usually notice cgi but that was terrible. I think Kurt did it on purpose because his fandom was complaining so much in the final season so it was a big middle finger goodbye.

Charlie was good, though. It wsnt his fault.

I knew I would stuff my quoting.
Who has a very cute baby?

I could not get into SOA at all. Too "blokey" for me. If you have "blokes" in Oz.

I could not get into SOA at all. Too "blokey" for me. If you have "blokes" in Oz.

I couldn't either, even though I was blown away by Katey Sagal and Drea DiMatteo the first 2 episodes. I just reaallllyyy didn't give a **** about the bikers.

Hugh Dancy and Claire Danes

I thought 'bloke' was an aussie word.

Down to earth bloke

I couldn't either, even though I was blown away by Katey Sagal and Drea DiMatteo the first 2 episodes. I just reaallllyyy didn't give a **** about the bikers.
It was nice to see Drea post-Sopranos, but not so much that I would watch the show.

I thought 'bloke' was an aussie word.
LOL. Where do you think it originated darling?

No, not my cup of tea at all. Ditto Mel Gibson. Do like Russell Crowe. One of the Hemsworth bros too though I forget which one I like best as an actor. Oz has some terrific female actors. In Rectify there is an Abigail something who is really good. Can't be bothered to look her up right now. Aussies do amazing variety of accents very well IMO.

I was in love with Clay oops i mean Ronny

and I'm still dirty Kurt fridged him before knocking him off.

I was also in love with Venus