Song Tournament 14

Tools    

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
The Doors

Steeped Beauty, God is Beauty
The Beach Boys - God Only Knows

The votes are still even. I love it. At this point we might as well let in both songs.

The Doors.

*shrug* I like all three.
Wouldn't it be nice if more people liked The Beach Boys? I know there's an answer - it's yes! God only knows why Brian Wilson's genius is under-appreciated nowadays. I guess he just wasn't made for these times.

Most of the people in the tournament have voted, but I think anyone who wants to should vote, so I'm going to post in the Shoutbox.
What?! That's unfair! I could lose cause some random person, maybe even a brand new member, votes Beach Boys. You're pissing me off with these final rounds, even though I'm guilty of doing the same thing before.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I'd rather listen to the Backstreet Boys honestly
This made me smile. But don't worry. That doesn't mean I would suddenly go crazy with a bunch of Backstreet Boys songs that you'd have to suffer through.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
What?! That's unfair! I could lose cause some random person, maybe even a brand new member, votes Beach Boys. You're pissing me off with these final rounds, even though I'm guilty of doing the same thing before.
I don't want BOWwowWhatever counted.
You delete that shout in The Shoutbox!

I guess you don't like it when the shoe's on the other foot. It's okay for you to rush the last few rounds so the song that you want to win can win, but when someone else finds a way for your song to possibly lose, that's unfair.

I guess you don't like it when the shoe's on the other foot. It's okay for you to rush the last few rounds so the song that you want to win can win, but when someone else finds a way for your song to possibly lose, that's unfair.
Don't you have a waitress you should be driving to suicide?

Most of the people in the tournament have voted, but I think anyone who wants to should vote, so I'm going to post in the Shoutbox.
I don't understand. The winner is picked by the people who have been taking part in this tournament, that is the rules.

Edit: unless you by "anyone" means all the people who has been taking part in this, and has not yet voted ???

Woody Allen is a pedophille
Fine, fine, fine, I deleted the shout. LukeyMomo and Bowow were the only two non-members to vote. They cancel each other out.