Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Stewart is just the greatest, I never don't love him. The other players are good to and the story is pretty fun. Not completely engaging for me but a very good watch.

Terminator Genysis

Rating: 5/10

Overview: I found it to be genuinely entertaining at parts, and I feel like some of the people involved were actually trying with the production. But it tried waaaay too hard to cash in on people's nostalgia. It's not as bad a 3, but I probably wont see it again for a long time. Comparatively, I think I prefer this movie to the new Jurassic Park. But that's not saying much.

Nope, have you ever seen any other film that the actual story was written by the author Thomas Hardy?

They can be very depressing story. I have an older version of this film and out of the other films I have seen based off his novels.. I think this is one of the weaker ones.

Here in the forum instead of studying at 1:00 am. I watch yesterday Magic Mike, I usually watch viral videos and the Magic Mike's new movie XXL's trailer was there. So I found it on netflix and watched.

I don't know many actors but I saw the b*tch from breaking bad, the funniest mexican Gabriel Iglesias and Mr. Matthew long-last-name-but-won-an-oscar-last-year. I saw the box office and it's quite impressive for a movie of that budget. I don't understand why a movie of stripper guys is so popular, I mean it was good yes but it wasn't wow though.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

Care for some gopher?
Seven Chances (USA, 1925, Buster Keaton) -
+

A shallow but charming and very entertaining movie. The chase scene at the end is great!

The Prowler (1981)

I thought for the most part that this was a fairly average slasher, that could've benefited from a better cast. What sets the movie apart in a positive way, is that it has a truly outstanding collection of kills. The girl getting pitch-forked in the shower is one of my new all time favorites.

Care for some gopher?
Labyrinth (GB/USA, 1986, Jim Henson) -
+

Those 100 minutes felt like an eternity. The story is absolutely boring and sometimes even annoying. The design was nice, though.

Frankenweenie - 7.5/10

This is now my favourite Burton film. Overall that is not high praise since I don't usually love any of his movies. Which is frustrating since I really like the Gothic look of his films but there's always something missing. Well I felt it all came together for me here. I really bought Victor and Sparkys relationship and loved the supporting cast, especially Edgar. I'd like to watch this at a later time after I've seen the Frankenstein movies to get some of the references I'm sure I missed.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The Serpent's Egg (1977)

The first Bergman ive not enjoyed. Really hard to get into.

Well, I love it myself. The scene with a priest is genius.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It would be easier to say what are not my favourites, but as far as favourites go, Persona and Fanny and Alexander are my favourites.

Before I Go To Sleep (2014)

Very well done I must say. Never was the biggest fan of Kidman but she was pretty good in this. On the other hand I am a fan of Mark Strong & Colin Firth and they were great in this movie (As they were in Kingsman earlier this year). A Great Thriller, many twists and turns.

Throne of Blood (1957)

I may have screwed myself a little with my expectations for this one. As great as I thought it was, I was looking for an all time favorite. I thought it slightly dragged at times, and that it didn't quite have the consistent power of Kurosawa's very best. Toshiro Mifune gives a very intense performance, it's a good story, and the cinematography is brilliant.