Please Help!

Tools    

Movie: very old, black & white

Time: unknown (possibly late 30's early to late 40's)

Characters: rich man-pianist, prostitute (whom he marries)

Memorable Lines: We're just the same you and I.

Poignant Scenes: wife walks in on husband and young girl at the piano. A strand of pearls break and silently clatter upon the floor. The little girl flees the house in tears. The husband approaches the wife smiling and saying, I told you we were just the same. He keeps advancing and backs the wife into a hall table upon which the telephone sits. She blindly reaches back, encounters the phone and strikes him a fatal blow with the receiver.

NOTE: She kills him because she walked in on him molesting the little girl. Him saying, "we're the same" was because he felt that her being a prostitute and him being a pedophile were similar proclivities.

I'm fairly sure the movie you are looking for is "The Naked Kiss" from 1964.
Please try this link for a good description:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Naked_Kiss

I........ FREAKING...... LOVE..... YOU!
I saw this movie just ONCE and have been trying to find the name of it for over 15 freaking years!

DEFINITELY Sam Fuller's The Naked Kiss.

I think most people tend to remember the opening scene, because it is so violent and weird, but that scene is also a powerful moment, toward the end of the movie.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	naked kiss.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	219.3 KB
ID:	15700  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra