Dangerous woman movie ?

Tools    

I have another one which I'm lost..

Appreciate any help.

Ok, so the movie is, I think, from between 1993 - 2006. (american for sure)
It's about a woman who seems to be dangerous.
There are two handsom guys who know this woman, and the she seduces one of them.
(I remember the guys wear suits most of the movie or something like that)

There is a scene where the guy sits on a black, leather couch and then she is sitting on him trying to seduce.
Perhaps at that time the guy notices that she is dangerous and reject her.

Dunno exactly is she a killer or something or did they work together. For sure there were two guys and this woman.

Finally, the woman is a bad character.

Just a guess, but...?

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Thanks guys for a quick reply.

I'm not sure if this is it.
- This movie looks a bit older
- I'm preety sure the guy that was seduced was much younger

Maybe you know something else?

Thx M., but this is not the movie.

For sure it's much never.

Thanks guys for a quick reply.

I'm not sure if this is it.
- This movie looks a bit older
- I'm preety sure the guy that was seduced was much younger

Maybe you know something else?
I think you should find a way to check one way or the other before soliciting more guesses, given that two different people thought it was that one. The descriptions people post in these questions are almost always distorted a fair bit by memory, and something like the relative age of each person is definitely the kind of thing that would feel differently from one point in your life to another.

Moderately sozzled.
It sounds like The Last Seduction to me as well. If not, might be be another Fiorentino film, Jade (1995)?

Detox. I'd have a watch of the film anyway. Because it's great and it is more than likely it. Pretty much everything you said is identical to it so even if it isn't the one you're looking for it will be very similar and possibly better.

A dangerous woman.
Two men.
She's seductive.
It was released in 1994.
American.
I'm pretty sure at least one of the characters does wear a suit a lot of the time (I could be wrong on this one).
Yes, she worked with one of them.
Yes. shes bad.

Guys, I know how this looks like - but this is not the movie Im looking for,
(a just watched both Jade and The last seduction).

Maybe some more details:
- the movie im looking for is much newer
- the guy being seduced is younger

Just a wild stab at it. Could it be "A Friend's Betrayal" or also known as "Stolen Youth" from 1996.