movie with a pink convertible with horns on the hood

Tools    

Hello mates,
I have a couple of movies that have been in my mind for quite some years but do not know their names. Here they are:

1. The first is a movie about something like a sickness or so that made the women in the movie go crazy and they started to kill men. I remember that the main actor was driving a pink convertible car with bull horns on the hood. Another thing that I remember is that he succeeded to cure his girlfriend by putting something like portable radios on her ears so that she could not her the thing that was the cause of the madness. This all happened after a stone fell from the sky and was releasing some sound that only women could hear or something like that. I watched the movie on a VHS tape when I was 6, 7 years old so I suppose it has been released in late 80's or early 90's.

2. The second is an animation movie that was about a Japanese man whose wife has died or vanished. I remember the traditional architecture and clothes in the movie. I clearly remember a scene when he was staring at his reflection in a river with some leaves floating and suddenly he saw the image of his wife and started chasing her. The time frame is again the same I think.

I would really appreciate any information about these two.
Thank you

I'm fairly sure I've seen your number one movie but I really did not take any notice of the title. Some research indicates that perhaps "The Hi-Lo Country" from 1998 could be it.

This is it! The Pink Chiquitas! Perfect!! Thank you! Now waiting for reply for the second one! ^_^ The best forum ever!