Movie that could have repercussions from there beginnings (Spoilers)

Tools    

Spoilers if you haven't seen DE PALMA'S CASUALTIES OF WAR
please don't read the rest of this post if youdon't want to know certain important thing about the movie.

WARNING: "Casualties of War" spoilers below
The steps through CASUALTIES are decided very yearly on in the film. De Palma shows MICHAEL J. FOX alive and well.the choice was amazing and daring since you know his character doesn't get killed it's like having valid information that could destroy the film.

Even thought you know he doesn't die you still get nervous and frightened for him. So what the beginning does is give more meaning to the end. The whole concept of the film is only gathered at the very end. You now know more then you every thought possible about MICHAEL J.FOX's character and what he has gone through.

DE PALMA choose a beginning that suits the end not the middle you know he lives so were does that leave the film but like I said you still feel that he is in danger,not too many directors can pull this off but DE PALMA is one of the few that I think can.DE PALMA must have known this from the get go cause such a step could have drastically damaged the film.

You spend the first 50 or so minutes getting to like all the character's until they take the girl this goes right back to the beginning of the film the beginning pays off for the whole of the movie but only after watching it do you realize the pay off of the beginning.

Just thought it would be interesting to talk about films that could have had repercussions from there beginnings I.E. KUBRICK'S Lolita, D.O.A. ROMEO IS BLEEDING & THE OFFENCE.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
ARGH...

There is an easier way L.B. [spoilers=Your Movie] Your movie spoiler here [*/spoilers] Of course, remove the * and it works just fine.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Sorry bud, but I did give a huge warning and put it far down the page. I didn't know how to do it. I know now so I fixed it thanks for telling me Spud.
________
Medical marijuana

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
You did put a warning, but it just saves scrolling time to do it like that.

BTW - You should take out the Your Movie thing and put in Casulties of War.