MOST Stylish Movie Characters

Tools    

ahhhhh, now i can say that YES THE MATRIX wins my praise with trinity, morpheus, and neo taking style honors....in that order.

and sades, i have to postpone my viewing of Swingers....the tape was broken.....looks like "somebody doesn't want anybody else staring at Vince????" love you sistah sades!!

Now With Moveable Parts
That's right! Part of my elaborate plan to keep Vincey to myself, was to sabatoge every dvd/tape of every movie he was in...HaHaHaHaHa...screw you patti! He's mine!

okay, okay, sades......just don't hurt me

Steve McQueen in bullitt

Ralph Fiennes always looks tres stylie, same with Jude Law (especially in gattaca)

patricia arquettes character in Lost Highway was super sexy stylie.
in fact all the characters in that were dressed to the nines.

how about Vince Vaughn in Clay Pigeons, super cowboy stylie but not to out do bad boy Clint Eastwood with his 'black hat of doom on yo' ***'

i really liked the costume design in 'City of Lost Children'

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by zook
how about Vince Vaughn in Clay Pigeons, super cowboy stylie but not to out do bad boy Clint Eastwood with his 'black hat of doom on yo' ***'

i really liked the costume design in 'City of Lost Children'
Yeah, howabout that Vince Vaughn in ANYTHING! Tall men don't need to try to look good, clothes just DO look good on them.

The City of Lost Children was definately eye candy.

Originally posted by sadesdrk
Tall men don't need to try to look good, clothes just DO look good on them.
She speaks the truth!!

Now With Moveable Parts
I've always known it to be true...

Now With Moveable Parts
Ya think?
So am I.

Hmmm, how tall is tall for a woman? 5'8", I guess? I'm just a shade under 5'11" -- which is fine by me. If I can hit 6' even, I'll be perfectly satifised...won't be too short, or too tall. It freaked me out to learn awhile back that the average US male is only 5'8" or 5'9"...I expected the average to be a few inches higher.

The Dude - Big Lebowski

Jack Vincennes - L.A. Confidential

Now With Moveable Parts
All the characters in Ferris Bueller's...

Slone Peterson's white, leather, fringed jacket is so disgustingly 80's. I love it!

Robert Downey Jr's character in Less then Zero.

George Clooney in Ocean's Eleven
or
Brad Pitt in Fight Club

Hmm..I would definitely agree with Clint Eastwood as "Dirty Harry." In fact, he's probably one of the most "stylish" and cool characters in all of film

The character Scalia played by Billy Drago in China White (1989)

Just about every role that George Sanders was in, although I'll give a huge shout out to Robert Walker as Bruno Antony in Strangers on a Train (1951), and also to Mickey Rourke as Charlie in The Pope of Greenwich Village (1984).

Steve McQueen in bullitt
Saved me the trouble of typing his name. Even more stylish in The Thomas Crown Affair.