To anyone thinking about running a Survivor game.... (A story)

Tools    

I'm flattered, actually. I think you must really love me. The most interesting parts of the story have been about me. When I said I didn't like this last chapter, you started feeling like it was bad and needed to be rewritten. YOU LIVE TO SERVE ME. I'll have to remember that come Survivor 8.
Pretty sure you hate me because I dont live to serve you.

I could make a fanfiction of a survivor with all them in it. Now THAT would be interesting as hell.
I was thinking you could do a Choose Your Own Adventure MoFo Survivor story thread.

Remember those books? You read a story, at the end of the page it tells you to go to page 40 if you want someone to go through a door, go to page 65 if you want them to go through the window, etc. You choose what the character does.

You could do that with Survivor. But it's the people reading who decide. It could be like taking votes. Who gets eliminated next - Miss Vicky or Nostromo87? That kind of thing. Until finally it arrives at a winner.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch

I could make a fanfiction of a survivor with all them in it. Now THAT would be interesting as hell.
Start a kickstarter campaign, get it published, get Oprah to endorse it, just make it happen

Pretty sure you hate me because I dont live to serve you.
You antagonize me to get my attention.

You antagonize me to get my attention.
No Sexy...youve always come in to make comment about me in a thread. Youre the antagonist, hell you just did it in the Remember Blockbuster thread, and right now.

Why would I tell you the theme now when I can disappoint you later?
This is the best time to disappoint me.

You want a good theme? Survivor 8: TUS GETS REVENGE

Im serious man. Youve put more work into your image, so use it.

You want a good theme? Survivor 8: TUS GETS REVENGE

Im serious man. Youve put more work into your image, so use it.
Oh, I already believe this whole "TUS hosting Survivor" charade will be a form of revenge in some way.

Oh, I already believe this whole "TUS hosting Survivor" charade will be a form of revenge in some way.
He might as well run with it as a theme! Look at all the free press youve been giving him, game after game, TUS TUS TUS TUS TUS

TUS if you do roll with this idea please dont use that dumb ol Riddler character, just go with Heisenberg

Let's say I could have anybody on the forum play Survivor 8. I'm the casting agent and I get to decide who plays. I would pick the following people:

1. Miss Vicky
2. JayDee
3. mark f
4. Captain Spaulding
5. cricket
6. The Gunslinger45
7. MovieMeditation
8. Captain Steel
9. gbgoodies
10. nostromo87
11. Iroquois
12. Tacitus
13. christine
14. Mr Minio
15. honeykid
16. Gideon58

Possibly I'm forgetting other good people, but that's a difference right there. That's a fantasy Survivor.
Why not me? Seriously? You suck SC!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Let's say I could have anybody on the forum play Survivor 8. I'm the casting agent and I get to decide who plays. I would pick the following people:

1. Miss Vicky
2. JayDee
3. mark f
4. Captain Spaulding
5. cricket
6. The Gunslinger45
7. MovieMeditation
8. Captain Steel
9. gbgoodies
10. nostromo87
11. Iroquois
12. Tacitus
13. christine
14. Mr Minio
15. honeykid
16. Gideon58

Possibly I'm forgetting other good people, but that's a difference right there. That's a fantasy Survivor.
I think Goodies and Minio would do great.
I appreciate the thoughts, but I think I would be terrible at this game. Forgetting about the fact that this game is all about lying, cheating, and backstabbing each other, I don't think I would do well at most of the challenges.

Gbgoodies would win, and if she didn't, she'd have a huge meltdown and go away for a few days, depressed, making people wonder if she'll ever return to the forum.
Losing wouldn't cause me to have a meltdown, but the way you all attack each other throughout the game might.

Keep going with the Survivor Latveria recap, you haven't even gotten to the good parts yet.
I said I was gonna walk away from it for a couple days, and Im already back at it, started writing the next installment tonight.

I appreciate the thoughts, but I think I would be terrible at this game. Forgetting about the fact that this game is all about lying, cheating, and backstabbing each other, I don't think I would do well at most of the challenges.
You telling the truth all the time would seriously mess with everyones heads. Everyone would be terrified that you were secretly extremely powerful. While gbg would be just checking in once every night to see if she had been eliminated yet.

Seriously -- gbgoodies should join Survivor 8. We promise we won't include you in drama. It would be interesting.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Seriously -- gbgoodies should join Survivor 8. We promise we won't include you in drama. It would be interesting.
Don't make promises that you can't keep.

You could even get your alt account, Hubby, to join.
It's not an alt account. He's a real person who you chased away from the site.